Reviews for Morning Heat
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I really really wanna know what'll happen next though...
Repliku14 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Cute. :3 Man, sometimes I wish I had a girlfriend...
AquiXia chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Lol short and sweet 3
Potential-Overlord chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
huh? i dont get it whats suppose to happen next?!
IcarusOwl chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I Love it! Great job as always and looking foreward to more from your work.
The Punch Lord chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
i always enjoy these kind of stories
waking in bed with your partner and their unconsciously willingness to not let go X)
HeartlessTitania chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was a very lovely fanfic. I love your attention to detail, and your wording. You made them a believable morning couple. It was nice how they played off of each others facial expressions and gestures to tell each other what they wanted, very natural. Great story! ;)
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I LOVE this! You totally captured the moment without dialogue, but the actions definitely spoke volumes for Terra and Aqua. They're so adorable together. -heart- It felt like it was one of those hot summer mornings from the way you described the setting too.

Haha, I love how Aqua's so expressive with her face. XD And Terra..why do I get the feeling that he was only pretending to be asleep with Aqua tried to leave the bed? LOL Grr, I would say more, but I honestly can't find my words right now. Bottom line is, I kinda like moments like this between pairings that are...'physical inclined' to act like Terra and Aqua have (are) in this oneshot. It just seems natural between them. :3

Great job! Just watch out with some of your homophones (ie. 'ruff' should be 'rough', etc.). I think there were small cases of that, but that's pretty much it. Your storytelling is amazing as always.
resistance123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
short and sweet definitely...what guy wouldnt want every morning starting this way with his sweetheart :3