Reviews for Second Beat
I'm Still So Deep chapter 1 . 5/15
This was so perfect!
Pandora's Mirage chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Maybe you should write a second chapter to clear up the confusion some of your readers have. ;)
I definetly feel that there is room to take this story into its second and third chapters: when does she tell him? How does he react? Will they work it out, in the end?
Ending it where you did kind of allowed readers to draw their own interpretation (which was subtly hinted) and conclusion. However, there is something to be said when the author soldifies the ending, set it in stone. It gives closure and undeniably wraps the story up.
It was written well, Ed and Winry were in character and hopefully, I can look forward to seeing an update from you.
KD14 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
So lovely! I love how it wasn't all smooth and graceful. It makes them real, which is fantastic. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I'm gonna assume Winry is pregnant, and the story was nice but I need a little bit more clarification at the end. It feels like the story wasnt done yet.
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I really enjoyed the pacing during the 'smutty' section. Often times, scenes like that are void of anything except the actual act, but you managed to add really great background details and plot points regarding Winry's secret into the mix. Really impressive!
Nico Fan chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I love this story with everything in me...please oh please oh please make a second chapter... I will beta it, if you'd like. I will be a loyal follower and reviewer...I might even try and send you cookies.
Sonja Jade chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
LOVE THIS TOO! Really well done, and I loved the ending.
poopooparoo chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was written very well. I loved it :)
Wisteria29 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
That was good.
Siren Air chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Amazing i would love for you to continue this.
barefootbean chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wow, this was beautifully written! I loved your writing and the little plot you threw in as well. Nice work!
SomethingIknow chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is amazing, although I too was a little confused by the herbalist thing. Oh, to prevent pregnancy, but it didn't work. Ah I see. Really good stuff though. Definitely should have a little continuation!
Yanna Blake chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I loved the ending i was the one saying DANG at the end. ;;
jermansushi chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I knew she was pregnant! I love when I read the signs...btw, don't know what you mean, i thought this was fabulously written and perfectly tasteful. Enjoyed it a lot!
Doks chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Really nice story. Not only the smut, but you managed to build a plot here. A very nice one. I loved their relationship, they're calm and mature. Nobody is crying their hearts out and they're not screaming with each other to prove a point.
I'd love to read a continuation of this story, it sure has a plot potential. Only 2 or three chapters, though.
Ps: I did not understand the herbalist thing. I'll read again and try to figure out.
And I would love to read more of your stories. Can you tell me your regular account?

Doks