Reviews for Impasse
sleepdeprived91 chapter 3 . 1/12
I feel like I should hate you... But you write so beautifully... Ugh... Conflict... Lol. Hope this gets continued. Please. Thanks! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
I only just started reading Suits fic and I love your stories! I really wish you'd write more!
Buddhi chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
This was beautiful, continue it! :)
0appletree0 chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
NOOO! Don't leave it here! :(
(Even though it's greatly written...but... pretty please? Don't leave it!
eridani chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I first read your stuff over in BSG so l was pretty pleased to see your name appear in the Suits fandom as well. The fandom may have changed but the fabulousness of your angst hasn't. And I would love to see where this could go if you gave the characters a bit more rope, because this chapter in particular but like it was setting plot points up rather than winding them down. I hope to see more!
paroxysm03 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I wish I can something to make you update this story. :(
bl19 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
MORE! Moooooooore! Please? Pretty very pretty please?
bl19 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Ummmmmmm AWESOME.

Fave line: "Get your grubby hands off my stapler and your goddamn files off my desk, I'm not your mom, I'm not your wife, and I sure as hell am not your maid."

Hee!
bl19 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Omg *tear*

Can't talk now. Must read chapter 2.
sammyword chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
no! don't leave it here! please continue, i love your writing style and this is easily one of the best harvey x donna fics online, i want to keep reading you!
R.A.Rodgers chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
oh, c'mom, you're not leaving it here, are you? I mean... this is... just... oh, lord. I need something else on this. I REALLY need. I'd love to see Harvey suffer a little more, and, to be honest, I wanted to see Donna second-guessing herself too. Really, you should go on. I bet I'm not the only one asking.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Please continue this story and make it end with Donna and Harvey together. :)
sSa chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
MORE! write moreeeeee! immediately!
quisinart4 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
(You would never let her take a taxi back this late, and wouldn't have if you knew it wouldn't make a scene.)

Harvey I love you aw

Definitely need more! Please keep writing and don't keep us hanging. You write so well and really grasp the characters. I love the whole dinner party you set up. And "space invader" hehe. Love it!
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This should have been your audition, not that sham earlier this morning.
- gah love that. And how he's frantically glancing at the old guy next to him. Great lines. Poor Donna :(