Reviews for Where the Pieces Fall
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 4/16
Nice story
Domina Temporis chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This was really really good! Everyone was perfectly in character. Really enjoyed it
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
You know, I don't think I've ever heard of Star Bright in the QL series. However, this was very cute, seeing how they met for the first time. I found this rather enjoyable. The fact that Sam helped to patch Al up, and then the two ending up talking. So cute.

-Luna, The Council.
red2013 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
hard for al meeting his ex wife beth and at the end of this chapter meeting sam.

ArgentNoelle chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Really nice story. :) I'm glad you posted it.
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Nicely done! I especially liked your switch of tenses when Al was speaking with Beth. And this is an interesting take on how Sam and Al might have first met. I'm always surprised by just how perfectly you remain in character for ALL of your fics. Truly brilliant! Keep writing!
dramatic owl chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
There was inconsistency of tenses, as in part II you suddenly switched from past to present tense then went back to past tense in part III. Not sure if that was intentional or not, and part II was still well-written just inconsistent tense-wise with the rest of it. Good, otherwise-well-written fic and an interesting look at the possible events that led up to Al's rage at the machine and how the first meeting between Al and Sam could have gone.

"He smiled broadly, like he was just given a big bone to chew."

lol, I really like that description. And I can totally hear Al thinking that.