Reviews for Completing the Silence
starless-ocean chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
Yay Am I the 100th reviewer? So now I see why Duo was searched for in Black Queen. I actually prefer the sequel since this one is too disturbing. Somehow Duo turns from insane to sane too easily - it's kinda unbelievable? Not that I would like a insane Duo anyway...

PS: If you have finished a fic maybe you should mark it as 'complete'?

Sorry for so much critizing *bows*, that's just my opinion. Good luck for further writing!
Brittany chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
...Sat down, read this, it's great. Can't write more, have to go check out Black Queen. 'Bye.
bonnie chapter 16 . 11/15/2003
I *loved* it. one of the better fics i have read in a while... some of them out there are just plain crap. But seriously, wonderful work. I love your style of writing.

-Bonnie
Iruka-Yuywell chapter 16 . 9/2/2003
_ Great story Vi! I can't wait to read the sequel. you know this one song kept poping into my head as I read this. DUo'd probably laugh but this story kept bringing Alkaline Trio's "Bleeder" to mind...can't say exactly why, but it did.
Iruka-Yuywell chapter 11 . 9/2/2003
ok...in response to the A/N I'll say that I've also sen the good places. I was just earlyer saying that I knew such plsces exist...ok, time for my meds...
Iruka-Yuywell chapter 7 . 9/2/2003
ok...I feel the need to coment here. I like the way you discribe the "hospital". As a former nurse I have actually seen such places...and as for Heero, well I'm sure he did what he felt was right, but as someone who's been threatened with being commeted, I think he could have tried harder...moving on...
Sakura1985 chapter 16 . 8/7/2003
You're gonna make me read the sequel too huh...:P
Sakura1985 chapter 15 . 8/7/2003
Heh...you're not all evil now :) I'm glad. Finally some sap...so much angst :( I haven't read a "tears-in-my-eyes" kind of fic in a while - but let's hope the ending makes it worth it ;) Nah, kidding.
Sakura1985 chapter 13 . 8/7/2003
Whoa.
Sakura1985 chapter 9 . 8/7/2003
Cruel! Cruel, I tell ya -.-
Sakura1985 chapter 8 . 8/7/2003
Too good a story 0.o Is Duo gonna be okay in the end? What the hell is wrong w/ Heero. Good characterization - even if it is OOC for Duo. :)
Sakura1985 chapter 6 . 8/7/2003
You evil woman :( You're making me CRY! HOW COULD YOU WRITE SO GOOD AND MAKE IT AN ANGST...! AH! Did you make it a good ending at least *sighs and wipes tears*
Stormschild chapter 16 . 6/28/2003
Wow, just holy shit. u have some serious talent writing. i got ahold of this story when it was completed, by checking ur bio page after reading another great story (i dont remember the name, but its ur most recent. it realy needs to be updated! more chapters! ) and this one shocked me with its intensity and flow. doesnt seem to catch anywhere. the one thing i do have to say though is to check ur spelling. u have the occasional typo and random letter, but that doesnt realy take away from this story much, its too good to pull u out w/ a small mistake. and could u add me to your update ML? my email addy's in my bio page. thanx, keep writing!
Sailor Aurora Helios chapter 16 . 5/1/2003
Oh... My... God... I LOVED THIS FIC! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! Por, poor Duo. Por, poor Heero. Omg! Natasha was so friggen cool. Normaly I hate made ups but she was kick ass. I loved this fic SO much! You're an excellent writed. If today was Friday or Saturday I'd be starting the sequel in a moment but that must wait. *pouts* Well! I'ma be reading through your stuff! You're an AWESOME author! *goes to ad to fav authors list*

~Kate~
Hellcat81 chapter 16 . 3/20/2003
Awesome writing style. Especially Duo's pov during the shopping trip. That was very well written. I'm going to read now the sequel. Ja ne, Hellcat