Reviews for Seeking A New Life
DeliahDalia chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
JESEUS, THAT SARI IS EVIL! Please continue the story, I want more!
DeliahDalia chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Awh, how sad. Just one thing though, there are lots of grammar mistakes in here...
DeliahDalia chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Not bad! Poor Linn, that's a really sad life :'(
DeliahDalia chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Nice story! Please continue
LizzyThePanda chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Jeez! Sari is EVIL! I'm happy Po came in to save Linn before that witch had a chance to hurt her. Nice chapter! Please continue.
I hope you do get into college. (;
sticksbranchesroots chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
I really love this chapter! Po finally helps get Sari kicked out of the hospital! Maybe Po and Linn can talk and Po can get Linn to go to the Jade Palace and learn Kung fu to help defend herself. Just a suggestion... Anyway thanks for all the kind reviews on my stories! You're a great writer!

-Kelsi
pandamaster97720 chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
please go on with the story it is so totally awesome an i just love it
sticksbranchesroots chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
This is a really good story! Hi, my name's Kelsi, and I just wanted to say you're a great writer! I love this story. But I want to see more of Po helping Linn! Maybe Linn and Po can talk and Po can try and convince her to live. Maybe Po can help fight off Linn's bullies.

Great job! Please update soon!

And would you please check out my series 'Kung Fu Humans'? It's about 3 girls who go to the world of Kung Fu Panda and become legendary warriors. Please read and review if you're interested!

Kelsi
LizzyThePanda chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
You're not the worst author on FanFiction! In fact you're really good. This story is seriously making me cry. ),: And I'm not kidding! I still wanna hug poor Linn and tell her I'll be her friend FOREVER. I'm beginning to think Sari Ganey is made of pure evil. Dang what did poor Linn ever do to you, ya witch! That was a touching moment when Linn met the ghosts of her real parents. I can't wait to see what happens next. KEEP UPDATING!(;
LizzyThePanda chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Jeeze! This poor girl needs help and needs it now!
Awwww Mr. Ping will be such good parent to her. :3
It's nice that Po is trying to give her hope, I hope she can become happier with herself soon.
Man, that Sari Ganey chick is such a witch! If anyone deserves to be punished its her!
Keep on updating! I really wanna see how this story continues!:D
LizzyThePanda chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
OMG! I just wanna give this poor girl a hug and tell her; "Don't say that! I like you and I'll be your friend forever."
This is interesting so far and I hope Po can help her. Please continue writing this story, I really wanna see how it continues.
Despite how much I love this story so far there is only one complaint I have, not about the story itself but your grammar. Don't get me wrong, your grammar isn't horrible I've seen much worse onto this site, and your really good at describing emotion but its just that sometimes you forget to put spaces between the periods and quotation marks and sometimes letters are lower case when they should be capital and its just a little hard to keep up with whats going on. But just keep practicing and keep updating! (;
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Update please
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Really good keep it up
person chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Really good so far update more chapters. I also see PoxLinn in there