Reviews for Scion of Two Worlds
cathern.cain chapter 2 . 1/28
Off-had thoughts or not this was a wonderful concept. I am so happy I came across this one. I normally do not read ST fan fiction but I am a Kagome lover and am glad it was posted to one of the groups. I am looking forward to digging through to see what else you have written. I enjoyed your writing style and loved this story. This is so going on my list.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
I loved this! Wish you would do a sequal! #mindmeld
Anelees chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
It was really great, I loved it! :D

I hope Prime Spock didn't froze in Delta Vega with Scotty! :P
a.vago chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Thanks for this fascinating story!
Tcolt chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Nice story. Thanks
Roronoa D. Lucy chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
That was awesome! Please right Kagome into the next movie! I'd really love it!
Indecisive Bob chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Another excellent story! Though, I did feel like the end was a bit rushed. But, as you said, this story was only written to address a few plot bunnies, and they've been addressed. Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
NamiKawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I thought she gained a physical form once every year on the anniversary of Naraku's defeat.
Momma Lici chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
CUTE! A couple I never would have thought of
Trinabear chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
I love it! Sessy's so bad-ass! Grabbing and yanking on that chain to pull a spaceship down to the planets surface! The only thing you should have put in was Spock in a good ole' fashion liplock with Kagome at the end. Oh well. Handholding and cuddly thoughts are great too! I personally wouldn't mind reading a sequel. Perhaps a one-shot. I know I know. You are not going to do any. Not even if all of your loyal and devoted followers sit up and make puppy-dog eyes at you. (Sorry Sesshomaru. No puns intended.) Anyway please continue writing great stories. Even if you don't do a sequel of this one. Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Awesome story!
BornSinging chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Maybe a one-shot to save Spock Prime? I'm kinda worried about the old guy as he's always been my favorite character...
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Well I loved it but I do have to say that I feel you should make a sequel if only to address the Kahn issue that you brought up earlier... like foreshadowing and leading up to a sequel lol. Anyways this was great and I am so happy that I got to read it regardless lol,.
Short But Deadly chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. It would be interesting if there were more crossovers like this.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Such a cute fic. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.