Reviews for The Bird With The Green Eyes
NinjaSukie Advanced Forever4.0 chapter 13 . 3/19
Wait, wait, wait... Are they HAVING SEX?!
fantasyfreak133 chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
Update soon! How much longer is this first one? I'm guessing not much longer considering you're already working on the sequel.
fantasyfreak133 chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
When is this story based? Before the Iron King I'm guessing. But HOW long before it?
fantasyfreak133 chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
I read part of your story a while ago but had to stop cuz I got really busy. But now I just re-read what I had before and I like it even better then the first time around! Good job, you are a talented writer and I like your explanations/descriptions. :-) I think Puck could be a little more "dirty," he is an old fey and I don't think he'd be this childish/nervous. But whatev, it's your story and I'm loving it so far!
Wink N Nodd chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
I couldn't remember if I had commented yet or not lol
Loved it;) don't leave for so long next time. The story is great and needs a good ending:):)
thalia grace chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
awesome so far
fantasyfreak133 chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
this is a fun story to read :-)
fantasyfreak133 chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
I really like it so far! i'm interested to see where it goes!
fantasyfreak133 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
great first chapter!
She-Wolf971 chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
You're killin the game ma. Lol forreal I love your story and I love you too. Your writing is phenomenal and I could use your ideas if you don't mind throwing a few at me. :) Dear Lord woman you have my heart.
Your representation of Puck is more than dead on. It is perfect. Intriguing.
Keep doing what you're doing and I shall keep reading it.
She-Wolf971 chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
I love you. I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU.
So they did the Mcnasty? Oohh girrrrl. Yes. So much love. Your story makes my heart pound. 3
Anonymous chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
HAHAHA OMFG "rowan is cordially invited to fuck himself" best line EVER! Update soon!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
YEAH GO TEAM ALY (did I spell that right?) Ice princes are jerks. Please update!
WinxClubMusa chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Ewwww...Rowan with Ally.
xXAlexGrimmXx chapter 20 . 11/6/2013
Ahhhh! Oh course I was watching for an update! Haha I love this story.. Please it's wonderful and I'm so sad that it took you this long to update, please update sooner! Omg I love the healer and how she's always mad at puck or thinks Alyssa and puck's relationship is cute!
You should make the chapters longer...