Reviews for Project X
Okinawa Girl chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Can you please update this story please! SOON?! I agree with the other reviews when they say it's hard to find good Naruto stories with good grammer and awesome plot lines. And plus this is a GAASAKU! How awesome is that? So please do not give up on this story and continue it please!
ANARCHY chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Oh, gaara dear. Don't worry, just go make babies with Sakura and everything will be okay. And raise an adorable little family full of bloodthirsty canines, and Kiba can be the adoptive uncle because he's KIBA. Like the freaking Dog Whisperer of Naruto.

Ahem.

Love the story! This is a great gaasaku AU. I can't wait to see where it goes!
Chiikyuggi chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
I hope you haven't given up on this one, it's amazing.
But what does RMX and PFX mean?
rebekah chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
please continue your story its very good i liked every chapter its rare for me to come across great naruto fan fic stories with great grammer and a good storyline
Kendimo chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Wow great gaaxsaku story so far I wonder what will happen next

UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
will you update soon?
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
It's good that Sakura got away from the island but somehow I get the feeling that Orochimaru let her leave. Anywho I can't wait to read more!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
This story is amazing! It's unique and really interesting. I look forward to reading more!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I can't wait to see where this story goes.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This sounds really interesting. I can't wait to find out more about the lycans and shifters.
Hoxopasnei chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
please, please, please update this story soon! IT'S SO GOOD!
cindy chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
i love the history, update soon.
ellenmedeiros12 chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
sakura is a jackal too? i love the history, update soon.
Allen-holic chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
wow! really good! Please do update!
MeeCee chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Ah, I want to know what shikamaru is. Very interesting story, hope you stick with it.