Reviews for Only Yesterday Was The Time Of Our Lives
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
wow i think you write John Ross so very much alike how he would feel, i'm surprised too that there isn't a lot a fanfi about him and you write so good, i wish you could write more stories about Dallas
Lady Doughnuts chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Great story! I agree with you when you say that there isn't enough John Ross and Elena stories... So I did what you did and wrote my own!
Destroyer of Nations chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This one-shot was pretty badass. I really love JoRo/Elena together and I like how you kept JoRo in character. I hope they split Christopher/Elena soon because I can't stand the guy.
MeanMrsMustard chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
CONTINUE . this pairing is totally my OTP . I would love to read more . I do beileve that elena will realize that she made a mistake , Cidre better make majic and make these two canon . amazing writing .
MrsMoonlight1963 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That was great ! I think you really got into John Ross's head and I just lobe him and Elena together . I do think he truly loves her and she is going to realize that in the show . Hopefully they do get back together because Christopher annoys me . That was amazing and you should continue it , there is barely any fan fiction on these two amazing characters and their story ! I would definitely read your's . Great job !
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great one shot, I loved it, and I loved John Ross at the end. I believe Elena loves John Ross , and she will regret losing him, and I hope he doesn't take her back on the show.
DopeBass chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
this was great ! I LOVE John Ross and Elena and it WAS a test jerking when he proposed . and when Carmen dropped off the ring and the look on his facebook brome my heart . I hope they find some crazy way to have Elena dump Christophers ass and get back to John Ross ! great job at being the first awesome fan fiction ! :)
TBIMH chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I think you have John Ross down pat. You definitely were inside his head. Great story-keep writing.
flashpointfan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
cool cand you write one for elena and chris
Nerw20 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
lol neat story...i can just see this happening D!
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I like how you portrayed John Ross's feelings without turning him into a sap.
MonaGirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
How can you stop here? You definitely should continue. You are amazing with words. I really could feel John Ross' pain. And I want to read more. So please continue or start a new fanfic! ;)