Reviews for Kitchen Fun
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
nice ;)
female-fool chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
(To Meti)See the word "love" has finally made it to ur dictionary!U used to detest "the bastard"! :p
Fan chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awesome! just awesome, I liked both roles and how they were played out. I think this was one of the best roleplay stories i have read, I would love more. Please make more stories like this,
Tonni G. dru chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
:nosebleed:
would love to read more
Zamiel Sama chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was incredebly hot! if you plan on writing a second chapter i will read it for sure!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
damn... that's so hot, i'll look at the kitchen differently the next time i come home.. hottt!
Deivid chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
... i... i read this-once, then i read it again and again and then i read just parts of it again and again, i have studied it now. i dont even know what to say, the surprise of seeing somethign of the sort was quite big.
sooooo Meti was itachi *snickers* and Dana played as hidan huh? tahts interesting-no, dont worry i wont voice even half of what i have to say of this, i wouldnt embarrass you girls that much, but DAMN this was hot! i wish i could of somehow been present when you both wrote this, i bet it was fun and yes meti, i bet you were blushing all through it XD kinky. i realised i havent said on the story anythign yet but my brain feels odd, dont know why i decided to read this so early in the morning, but i read the summary and HAD to see what you two been up to! not disappointing.
you two wanna hear of the parts that got me breathing heavier than normal? here goes, the first one was where itachi offered to move for the bedroom and hidan MUMBLED something and then the very moment itachi got on the knees. the next one would be where hidan asked itachi what to do with the finger being naughty-that was pretty good one, i now wonder did you girls plan it. from that point onwards i wasnt breathign normally anymore XD
it was just awesome and great and i vote for MORE. you could play out really naughty things! you could play out different characters! different situations! i think i just got myself too excited, ive got to chill. but fuck me, Hidan putting itachi on the table LIKE THAT-and then going at him LIKE THAT.
*dreamy* i think im ready to beg for more if need be. really girls, this was great, fucking awesome.
Ai Chiyo chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I think I had a heart attack and one of those ear burning full face blushes the whole time I was reading this... That like never happens... Why did it have to end? It was so beautiful! I'd definitely love more of this! And I didn't like it. I loved it! It's so amazing! I really hope there's more to come!
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
*nosebleed*

so fucking hot! Give it to me too!

Now I'm all hot and bothered :-:
omgno chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Holy.. Wowzers, is there anyway I can describe the pure unadulterated epicness this was? I dunno if I can.. I feel as if this is gonna take some Shakespear or somethin'.

That was.. amazing, lovely, sexy, hot. It gave me so many feels.. like, HidaIta is one of my favorite pairings. It's crazy. The more I read about them, the more I want them, ya know?

Anyways, the description, the hottness, the.. everything that they did was frickin' amazing. Like.. wow, I'm at a loss of words, because this was just amazingness. The (not there) plot, was amazing, the way you both wrote the characters, the scenes.. Gosh, it was just amazing. Bravo!