Reviews for Wish You Were Here
McGonagall's Bola chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
I so loved Ellie's reasoning, their laughter. (''Ellie... you could at least have the decency to deny that.'' - lol)

I love the moments between the daughter and the mother. They have a unqiue connection, visible in little things. You've transferred that in here quite nicely - a pleasure to read for sure.

I like how you have had him ask Jo to show him first. It was very thoughtful.

I love the tenderness lots.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
This was... perfect!
McGonagall's Bola chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
This is so beautiful - the tickling, the laughing. What she really deserves.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
I'm so, so glad that he saved her. I could almost feel the great tenderness as he buttoned her trousers up again without any intent, how he asked her if she wanted to be held.

The bit with the angels bowling being disrespectful made me laugh. Beautifully incorporated.

I can settle with never. :)
McGonagall's Bola chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Is it bad that I'm exhilarated at Mac being rejected? Probably. Eh.

Truth told, Jo always looks damn huggable. lol She just radiates it. I like how you have portrayed his thoughts here; how he imagines what might have happened and what he believes she feels about that.

I love how Mac said the parking lot was really spooky and how he makes her laugh in this. It is a joy to read really. If only CBS would see it like that as well, eh.

I'm so glad he chose to return!

Come on, Mac! Hurry already!
McGonagall's Bola chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
I hope she says no for PURELY JAC reasons. Eep.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
The moment between them on the dancefloor was very beautiful and nicely described. If only Mac could just come to her rescue, too.

It was both understandable and so heartbreaking to read her take a pillow and move to sleep on the couch.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
It was a very hard piece for me to read, too - for a multitude of reasons only. You brought it believable enough. The blackmail thingy was rather credible, too. I actually ever wondered if it was part of an ep I missed. I had really hoped for Mac to have seen wounds on her wrist from Russ or such, which would give him more leverage to press on her about what's going on. I reckon that with the treatment Russ has been giving her, she'd walk carefully, maybe slightly awkwardly as well.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
The scene with Mac teaching her how to skate is adorable (especially when he mentions trying to teach her how to stop), as was his idea to go with even if only to check whether she's fine. There's been too little care for each other on the show!

I somehow can't feel so bad for Christine. Now if only Mac would show up and find him threatening her and knock him the F down. ...
McGonagall's Bola chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
I really hated Russ and his touches in the eps; you solidified that feeling. Well done.

It ellicited a lot of emotions in me. I feel so scared for Jo in this; I feel her so well...
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I saw a couple mistakes throughout your chapter - especially regarding your tenses (mostly past tense where it doesn't make sense, or other way around). I thought your dialogue punctuation was rather weird, too. Ex. ''OK.'' He agreed. - should be ('agreed' is a dialogue tag): "OK," he agreed.

Yet... I could totally see it happen - Mac asking her to go with to ensure he'll take a nice ring, Russ showing at her home with his usual flirtiness and not so hidden desires to get her back and Jo's short responses (ex. "I wasn't talking to you.")... The tension between them was rather nicely described; it seemed believable and in-character and exactly what can be expected based on the episodes. Jo's comments were spot-on.

I love the scene at the jewellry; how well Mac just seemed to know Jo and the perfect ring for her. It was an incredibly meaningful scene.

Same when Jo has to tell the folks of their daughter being dead. She was very emotional when they uncovered the Lewis' boy's body, too. Sela does the on the verge of crying thing very well as Jo Danville, and I am glad to see you transferred it here, too.

Ah, yes. I see her as simple, though. It is rather hard to simplify someone's life when it is already so complicated. lol I dislike her...

As I dislike Russ. I love how she continued correcting him in your chapter with 'divorce' instead of 'separation'. You did a really good job at portraying his eagerness. It seems believable that she would have had as little contact with him as possible to keep herself from falling back into his claws so to speak. It is very hard not to give in when he is right there seducing you and you're alone and maybe a tad lonely, too. Taken into consideration what happened with Mac earlier, I believe the thoughts you have portrayed as Jo's here.

I know fully well what it is like being denied, to feel unloved and maybe lost. Top it off with wine. It seemed quite believable; would have even without it.

Russ comes across to me as that guy exactly, who wouldn't even consider her desires, would consider intercouse as something only to be allowed from the woman, not enjoyed. The last paragraph fully hit the how and the why home; it was intense without being OOC to me. It captured me and made me feel how she must here.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Please update soon I love this story! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Are you planning on updating soon :(?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
This is a really great story I can't wait for Chp 14 to see what happens! I love your stories :o)
LoeyDinh chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
I have been following your story for not very long time but I think I'm addicted already haha.
Well, what to say for the latest chapter? All I can was "Gosh, this is so so hot" You come from twists to twists and now another has come. Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope Mac can tell her that he is much more different because he's really is:)
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »