Reviews for Catch That Boy: Puffified!
FaithfulMegaman chapter 14 . 4/11
Seriously amazing. Unimaginable to think someone could make a crossover that has this many crossovers, with such a fast-paced twist! But it's missing something. The other chapters. Not sure if you just recently finished the chapter here, or have long abandoned this, but all I can say is...finish this incredible whirlwind of an adventure. 100/10. This story should be given the best ratings, when it's over, I hope you'll make a sequel, or even a variant! Cheers, my friend, and thank you. You made my day. :)
Anononymous chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This is a nice story. Guest: If you don't like it, stop reading it.
SSB Fan chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
Ignore the last Guest's comment, YOU SHOULD CONTINUE.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
There's many reasons I hate this story, but I'll just tell some of the reasons.

Why is it that Nano immediately goes into a fight? She seems more like a pacifist and it wouldn't be human of her, cause even if this is after the last episode of Nichijou, she probably wouldn't just go fighting unless she knew there wasn't much people watching.

Why are the heroes afraid of Bowser Jr? I could get Bowser, but his son? The kid's not too much of a threat to Mario other than making his identity look bad, so what could he (Junior) do againest Kirby, someone who could EAT his enemies and use their abilities!?

Why does Roll have an interest to Kirby? It's just odd and creepy, she's a robot that appears to be a human and Kirby's an alien and not even a human-shaped one.

Why is Krystal betraying Star Fox with a bunch of characters who have next to NO point in this story other than to get that money thing from Dr. Eggman? Yeah, Krystal betrays them before in an ending of some Star Fox games but this doesn't have much of a good reason nor explanation!

And why does Adeline kiss Kirby in the last chapter when she clearly had no interest in him? And why didn't Roll even react when SHE'S interested in Kirby!?

This story just has WAY too much plotholes either not explained well nor at all!

Just stop this story, really, it's just awful!
Exotos135 chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
Yay! They won the race, and another world they go! One question though: how many worlds are they gonna jump?

Keep up the good work.
Exotos135 chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Pretty awesome so far. I wish you good luck with the rest of the fic.

Keep up the good work.
Exotos135 chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Wow...

Exotos135 chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
I'm getting the feeling this is gonna get more interesting... or absurd, than I thought.

Exotos135 chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
... I got nothing.

Exotos135 chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Wow... That song caught me by surprise.

Exotos135 chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Hey, the last sentence rhymed... Forget it.

Exotos135 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
This was crazy, but cool!

Exotos135 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Oh cool, we're in Super Smash Bros Brawl 2!

Exotos135 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
This is getting good.

Exotos135 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
I like where this is going.