Reviews for Ultimate Avengers
worldwander2.0 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Too lazy to log in at the moment but you do know Static is DC and not Marvel, right?
GamaSennin'Gokurocks chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Nice chapter, I like how things are progressing so far with the Heroes getting used to The Big Apple, and the reactions of the non-powered citizens of New York to the presence of the new young heroes in the city. I also like how Static, and Batman are really the only heroes not from NY that have gotten good reactions from the public so far, because of the circumstances of the crimes being committed. keep it up.
GamaSennin'Gokurocks chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Nice job with the heroes fighting crime pretty much as soon as they get- it adds a little bit more incentive to stay reading, as well as advancing the plot a little. I like how Terry and Laura were the first one to meet each other, out of all of the teen Heroes. Keep it up.
GamaSennin'Gokurocks chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
This was a pretty good couple of chapters. I like how Bruce died saying that the world will always need a Batman- Which it will in the DC Universe, because w/o Batman the world would probably become even darker and more crime ridden. I also like how X-23 could sense what the other survivors were planning on doing to her- probably comes from being the daughter of Wolverine. Keep it up.
GamaSennin'Gokurocks chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Sweet- is Otto Octavius being able to control Metal Canon? if it is then why didn't he use it earlier? I really need to read more Comic books from the Ultimate Marvel universe.
GamaSennin'Gokurocks chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Nice first two chapters, i don't quite get the whole Tsunami thing (Unless they were in the same town), but oh well- Its a clever way of getting them to go to New York, and not staying to fight the evil in their home towns. keep it up.