Reviews for In the Pale Moonlight
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
You know, I didn't want to read this at first - I just kept telling myself, "Tarrlok and Lin can't work; it'd just be too weird." Look at me now! I loved this fic! You got both of the characters together while keeping them in character! Keep up the good work! I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this couple, especially if you post it. :)
TheDreamChaser chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This story is going to be good.
Update soon.
nakala chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
i am sold and i hope you intend to finish this because i am intrigued beyond belief and your characterizations are spot on great chapter and hope the next one is soon to come
LokFan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
OH I LIKE IT! Never thought of pairing Lin and Tarrlock but i quite like it now that i have read a good story on it!
ImmaculateRose chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is so good, I love how you made Lin look at Tarrlok and make him like a flattering new politician. And the dancing moment. I have said this is many other reviews, that I normally don't like anything shipping based or with ships that will never happen in canon, but this is too good to pass up. And actually realistic and within the realm of in character.

If you want constructive criticism, work on show don't tell, except for narrative slips. Especially with the romance.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2