Reviews for The Call
Oona chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Good story. Some grammatical mistakes.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This was precious! Loved the last line! Love your John also. That's the way I think he really was. Sure he could be a badass and hard to get along with at times, but I still think he was a stand up guy and taught the boys how to take care of themselves and others. Otherwise they wouldn't have turned out to be quite the men they did. Would love to know more about your horse riding activities. Never heard of what you do before this. Sounds cool.
daleaikman chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is a great story too. I'm going to follow you- so I can read more of your stories has they come in.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Loved the farm animals! Lol! I love the day you write the Winchesters! You are one of the best!
LucyK9 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Sweet! Thank you.
GreyLady88 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
It is so rare to find quality on here. I hope you continue because you're very good.
Eliza Ghost chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hahaha, I love the last line. Adorable story. I really liked all of the dialogue.
jenilee chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
What a sweet story! You don't see a lot of caring John, especially when the boys are older. Very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Cute ending on a good story! And it was nice to read a fic where John is trying to be a good father and blaming himself, not the boys.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Great little story. A nice way to end my day. Cheers!