Reviews for Begin to Breathe
kcuflulf chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
Please update I'm going through all your stories and I remembered this one. Can you please at least update on my birthday? It's august 30
Bloody Bloody Baron chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Update, please! :)
kcuflulf chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
Im head over heels in love with this fanfic. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLESE update. this fanfic is so fluffy and cute Im practically dead at the end of each chappter. I want mooooooore, WAIT i NEED more.
3xp3cto-patronum chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
This is one of my favorite stories! Please update? I love James/Hermione pairings, but there just doesn't seem to be enough!
adiiDelly chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Update update update update *gets on knees* pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee. I love the Hermione/James pairing never thought I would. But I do. So please I need MORE. X x x
PrincessLollypop90210 chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
pleeaase update this! it is amazing and i love all your stories heaps!
meldz chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
this story is interesting, i hope that this is just on hiatus and not abandon. would be fun if there will be some love triangle drama between james, hermione and lily. so are they out from the prophecy?
LionsWing chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
Please update this soon, it looks really good! I love your writing, especially Hermione/James! I love how you really capture Sirius, Hermione, James and Remus' characters, like when James needed to investigate something shiny. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
You haven't updated in forever!
xelacy chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
love it.
Rea558750 chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
Really love the idea for this story :) great chapters. Can't wait for more
HandsomHolly chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
I like this one! Could you please update it?
piperholly7 chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
Please add more! I really like the story. I'm very fond of the HermionexJames pairing, and you're like one of the few who can write Hermione in the Marauders era well. So please don't stop.
Maraudersgal1989 chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
amazing hope you update soon x
nichellemarie chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
When are you going to update this story? Or is it abandoned?