Reviews for The Reason
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Very nice; interesting take on things.
TheGrandDisciple chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Amazing fic. Thank you for not going through the movie as well. That would've drug this down. Keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
update soon, How is monday gunna turn out and are claire and John going to go public with their relationship.
Benderluver chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
So how did John and Allison become friends?
Bob chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Maybe make Bender more rude.
I loved it though!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I really really liked this. It was very original. Although, I honestly don't think Vernon should know about Johns dads because Vernon hates Bender, he wouldn't care if Bender got the shit beat out of him. So i honestly think Vernon would of called his dad just because John asked him not to. But hey everybody has their opinion on the characters. You honestly would never know what Vernon would do. I also wished you went more into what happened in detention, like how did Bender react to Andy hitting on Claire. Where Bender & Claire's arguments the same as the movie's? Did Claire & Allison end up on some sort of friendship level or does she still hate Alllison? Did Claire end up giving her a make over? Other than that, I really liked this. Awesome writing!
helinahandcart chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great idea good story well executed so glad you didn't go through the whole movie! I really enjoyed it
DemiMora chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Great Story! I enjoyed reading it.
Bee chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Loved this. Such an original idea!