Reviews for Disgaea 3: Guardian of His Heart
Eva chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I liked this story a lot! You should write more
valow126 chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ninakietnaki chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Champloo just had to ruin the moment XD Also geez the titles, they always show everything
Love this story and I like the ending, it was all very cute :3... until the chef came, boom! XD
Karanma Maeryl chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Whoa... It's good to know Raspberyl became demon again. I mean, yeah, who wants to repeat the first Disgaea all over again? -_-

But hey... That's a nice title, Beryl! xD

Awesome job you did there, buddy! Keep it up and good luck.. ;3

Overlord Valkyrie chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE! MAO JUST SAID THAT HE LOVED HER! HE ACTUALLY ADMITS IT!

Nice Reason you got their Mao, wait till Raspberyl is a Fallen Angel then she'll be with you always xD

Oh dear, I wonder what will Seraph Lamington do? Erase her memories? Erase their memories? Do something? Nah, he isn't that cruel...or is he?

Dun, Dun, Duuun. I wonder what will happen in the next chapter?
ninakietnaki chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
He finaly said it!? Whoa... *falls from the chair* ...ouch that's gonna leave a mark. I'm so excited, waiting for the next one :)
Karanma Maeryl chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Awesome as always! How did you come up with this idea? :D

As for the story, 'yip-yip' for Raspberyl and Mao! ...And 'boo-boo' for Lamington. (I guess?) xD

Mao admits, Mao ADMITS! O.o ..Oh, I'm SO gonna excited for the next Chappie! x3

Good luck and keep up the AMAZING work! ;3

ninakietnaki chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Aww their reunion didn't last for long :( and it's sad. But that makes it even more interesting :) Keep updating dood
LadyFlonne714 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Man, that was good. A combination of both tragic and releif monments together is very interseting. Keep it up, dude.
Karanma Maeryl chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Awesome as always! Love everything in this story! :D

Gee, what a reunion! It's bad to know it's not last long... :(

Don't worry, Mao! You'll meet her again! I knew you will! :D

Can't wait for the next one! Good luck and keep up the AMAZING work! ;3

ninakietnaki chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Aww little Mao is cute, I want to hug him! He really loves Beryl. Update when you can
ninakietnaki chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Beryl as an angel is cute :3 and her personality is still the same. I hope she won't become any of those calm, almost like emotionless, kind angels
Karanma Maeryl chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Whoa. Rutile? ...Well, that was surprising. I wonder if Stella make appearance too here... xD

Wow, Mao. I dunno if you can found those who already dead, but, well, I'll support you! *plays 'Go, Mao!'* xD

I can't wait for the next one! Good luck and keep up the AMAZING work! ;3

LadyFlonne714 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Nice. I like the fact that Mao would remember Raspberyl's last words when he was about to attack that girl. And how she turns into an angel and btw I'm actully not surprise that Beryl became one. I hope you upate soon.
Overlord Valkyrie chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Rqaspberyl as an Angel?! I can see that happening, it's become Disgaea 4 all over again but this is better than ArtinaxValvatorez (Sorry if I offended any Valtina fans out there, I'm more of a ValFuka fan)

Sooo...Raspberyl will become very Angelic than before? Run Mao run, Raspberyl will no longer force you but will ask you nicely to do more Delinquent work than ever!

It's getting interesting, maybe she would be sent down with Flonne to visit? It would be funny if she visited as a full fledged Angel and see their reactions once she goes down. I can picture it now! xD

I can't wait for the next chapter!