Reviews for Stoic Stoker
Darrkstarr chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Okay, Sandy, I'm guessing that Aubrey has the baby in the next story. I can't wait. I like these stories more than any I've read on this site except some of the Harry Potter stories (Two in particular by an author named Dylan Black {Harry's Harem and Jade Potter} are fantastic.) Keep up the great work. Please, next installment, please, please. (Puppy dog eyes and begging) ;)
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Not a bad story but I think you could have developed Mike's unease and reluctance a bit more. It wasn't really clear to me *why* Mike was shutting down and not accepting help from the guys. A quick look inside his head would have made this a stronger story, in my opinion ... which'll get you a cup of coffee at McDonald's only if you pony up a couple of bucks to go with it.
Gues chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Denise and Sandy I do apologize. But I am new to this venue and its very frustrating to see how many reviewers are hostile to the writers. I prefer to read and encourage an amateur writer instead of tearing them down. My 'rant' was uncalled for and I'm sorry. RoysGirl.
Denise chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I actually like the Aubrey series, I think it's sweet and well-written, with many humourous moments that make me laugh out loud. But Roy'sgirl64, please respect the other reviewers and refrain from commenting about their remarks, even if you don't agree with what they said. Everyone has the right on here to air their opinions, but their reviews should be about the story itself, not what the other reviewers are saying. So that one person didn't like the story, that's their right, no need to get hostile and tell them in an extremely offensive manner that they need to remove the stick from their rear-end and find something more productive to do in life. Maybe you should turn that back on yourself, Roy'sgirl64, and get the stick out of YOUR butt and find something more productive to do with YOUR life, rather than hassle other reviewers who don't agree with you. You want your right to share opinions respected? Then respect everyone else's right, too. Sorry Sandybeliever, for the tiny rant, but that made me mad. Please keep up the wonderful work, I love this series and think it's one of the best romance series on here.
RoysGirl64 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I will have to go back and find your other series stories for the relationship, but I enjoyed this one shot. The 'guest' needs to get the stick out of their *** and find something more productive in life to do. And its nice to see Mike getting some attention, that doesnt happen much from what I have seen. Rose
Piscean6724 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wow, I live it! Sequel in the works maybe?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
So the purpose of inflicting injury after injury on poor Mike Stoker was for your Mary Sue/Aubrey to pair up another single member of 51's crew with yet another Mary Sue? I haven't been able to derive any other actual plot or theme from this story, so that must be the entire point.
Rescue45 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love the latest story in Sandybeliever's Aubrey series. She captures the friendship the A-Shift has for each other perfectly. Great job and I look forward to reading the next one.