Reviews for Beginning, Middle, and End
Kermitty chapter 1 . 2/7
Mags is the best :D
SlaveToLiterature chapter 1 . 1/31
Wow this is really well done. I liked that mags remembers a time before the games, wich makes sense of course, but I'd never really thought about it. Interesting perspective! Thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
This was beautiful, it really was
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Aw, sweet :)
Love Mags!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Oh, Mags...
But not before a helluva lot more heartache.
Heinz-Lee chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Deep. Very deep.
max chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
omg wat a long summary wow i cant belive it
Natasha chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This story is simply gorgeous, I can't even. I've been looking for quality Magick fics, because I've been intrigued with Mags and Finnick's familial relationship ever since she kissed him goodbye. You captured that with this story so well. I tend to like the non-romantic relationships in this fandom far more than the romantic ones, so this story was a particular treat. Thanks so much for writing it.
chatterpeach chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I was touched..
Poohdog chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Mags never gets enough love. I like this story. I kind of thought that if there were a male and female victor they both had to be mentors though and go to the games, one for each child. I might be completely off though and remembering wrong.
indialangford9 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I cried in the book when she died, and now I've read this I'm weeping sea-salt tears. District 4. Mags. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!