Reviews for The Zacaro Incident
JennyBeeAMDG1 chapter 3 . 7/19
OMGosh! That was so sweet! Loved the ending!
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 6/26
It's not surprising that Billy believed Amanda. Nice characterization.
LadyKnowledge chapter 3 . 4/3
I always like the stories where Lee's protectiveness is out there for everyone to see - and Amanda's gentleness works its magic. Well done :)
CarterMackenzie chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Great story! Is it finished? Hope not, I'd love to see where it leads. :-) Thanks for writing it.
Thomas Mc chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
That was a very engrosing story. It kept my attention all the way through. Loved th cracks about Amanda's lamp-fu. A sequel about her recovery time would be nice to see (hint, hint).
Gloria chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
This is truly one of my favorite stories of all time. You described Lee and Amanda's personalities beautifully. My favorite line is "Amanda has more integrity in her little finger than you do in your whole body." Awesome! Thank you very much for writing. I really appreciate your work. Fantastic!
Iris chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Poor Amanda! Sweet ending though. Love to read about how Lee nurses her back to health.
Gloria chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I enjoyed your story! I love how you describe Lee protecting and caring for Amanda. I especially enjoy Lee's reaction to Hoff when he found out how Amanda was abandoned. Your story was great! Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful fanfic. I really appreciate it! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Good story!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
really enjoyed this story, great job! It needs a tag with Lee taking Amanda home. I miss this show. Love reading the fanfic's on here!
Loretta chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
liked the story
MeriSalope chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
very tender and sweet ending. yay Amanda for saving herself!
ekmr chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
I hadn't thought of that but it's a great idea. Right now I'm working on a new story but I might have to revisit this one :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Great story! Really enjoyed it! Are you thinking of maybe do another story for a follow of this one. Lee taking her home and taking care of her;)!
SaraiEsq chapter 3 . 8/14/2012