Reviews for Grand Championship
MirrorImage003 chapter 32 . 2/24/2013
Beautiful ending, even if there are still some loose ends left to tie :) hopefully you have another installment to come!

Not gonna lie, I was halfway hoping Kaita would see Meiru and Enzan together, as in a couple, and then get totally freaked out XD oh well, guess that's just the total anti-canon shipper coming out of me! Haha, well I'm excited to see what else you have to come!

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story! It's been a lot of fun!

MirrorImage003 chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
That has got to be one of my favorite chapters yet :) I absolutely loved the end and how everybody came back to team up against Gamma. Plus, you didn't make this one of those cliche stories where there's only one hero, and the enemy is defeated in one try. It shows that all of them are dependent on one another, which I liked a lot.

Sorry about the lack of reviews! I've been pretty sick lately, and haven't had much time to check my notifications!

MirrorImage003 chapter 28 . 1/19/2013
*groan* oh how I hate cliffhangers...
"His girlfriend's getting noticeable, too." Assuming that they're speaking of Meiru, I am pretty happy that you made her so independent and strong in this fic! I was starting to think that the only character Meiru would portray is a damsel in distress, and being that I am quite the feminist when it comes to this, I was starting to get frustrated... Thank goodness that isn't the case here!
Some part of me hopes that Black isn't as evil as everyone thinks...
You'd better update fast! I need something to distract me from finals :P
Also, I was reading your bio, and I am excited to see what your new story What's on Your Mind is about!
MirrorImage003 chapter 27 . 1/14/2013
Hmmm... So Enzans hiding something from Meiru, Meiru formulated a plan, Kaita doesnt think Enzans a bad guy, and Black has a heart.
Pretty eventful chapter if you ask me! :)
I liked how Kaita and black interacted this chapter, it makes me dislike Black less! Haha
Hopefully all my reviews aren't getting to annoying!
Update soon!
MirrorImage003 chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Epic battle, although it's sad that Kaita didn't make it :/ Makes sense that Pride would win though, considering her years of experience... Every time Kaita references her as "Enzan's evil girlfriend," I laugh because it's so awkward to even think of them together XD
Can't wait for the next update!
MirrorImage003 chapter 24 . 12/23/2012
I apologize for failing to review the last chapter! It's been a busy couple of weeks!

So Dingo and Tomohawkman got defeated? Sad day... Anyways... Your story is slow paced, but everyone has their own writing style, and I don't think it hinders the story at all. Actually, it helps give a more mysterious and almost suspenseful kind of element.

I'm excited to see how Enzan does against Black, as well as finding his hidden intentions! This will be pretty interesting to see how it plays out!

MirrorImage003 chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
Yeah, high school's no fun :/
Dang it! Now I'm suspicious of both Black and Enzan! AUGH! You better update soon, or I'm gonna go insane!
Very well played, by the way. Since Kaita is so young, and Turboman is similar mentally, it's realistic that their minds would jump to such radical conclusions. Then again, maybe they aren't so radical... Quote, "Things aren't always what they seem..."
Guest chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
Ahhh! Blues and Enzan finally get to netbattle!
Your updates make me happy! :D
As always, it was very skillfully written and I didn't see any spelling or grammar errors!
You're so lucky you get to take a writing class! My school is pretty strict and we don't have many electives like a writing class :/
Anyways, I'm enjoying this story very much, and I hope you update soon!
MI3
(P.S. Do Meiru and Enzan netbattle each other later? Or Kaita and Mary?)
MirrorImage003 chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
Sorry I didn't get to review the last chapter! Was kinda busy :/
Anyways, thanks for explaining the ages! It helps a lot. And, you take a writing class?! That's so sweet!
Can't wait to see enzan and blues finally fight! :D
MirrorImage003 chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
Kaita was in a tight spot, but he managed to pull through! :)
Btw, you've probably already mentioned this, but I was just wondering the ages of the characters...
Great chapter, once again! It was very thrilling!
MirrorImage003 chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
Seeing a giant navi in the dark like that would scare me to death! D:
This chapter was short, but as usual, it didn't fail to impress me! Upload soon!
MirrorImage003 chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
This chapter was very impressive! As a kid, and even now, I get ticked when Meiru and Roll were shown as these weak little girls, so showing her kick ass was definitely a highlight!

It's also a bonus that this story is shipping Meiru/Enzan, albeit subtly! :)

MirrorImage003 chapter 14 . 10/9/2012
I really like this story! I think it is very well-written and that you definitely should have more reviews. I like the idea of not using Netto or Megaman for once. It's kinda refreshing to have a new set of characters.

By the way, is there any possibility of a Meiru/Enzan couple? Cause that would be pretty cool! Obviously I'm rather anti-canon! XD

Keep it up! :)
Kivuli chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Personally I really like this story and I hope that you finish it and not get discouraged because not many people have reviewed. You are pretty good at writing, and because the story doesn't have main characters as the main characters not many people read it. Why don't you try writing another story with the main characters (Netto, Rockman, etc.) after you are done with this one? Then more people will see your stories are worth reading! Keep writing!