Reviews for Middle Of Nowhere
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I love you're bromance stories between Steve and Tony, please add more! Pleeeeeaaaassssssseee? It's going great so far and the Clintasha part was cute. I'm going to be checking up on this to see if you update it! I'm hoping you do! I can't wait! XD
Classified chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Great story so far! And as for suggestions... now what's a relaxing time in the middle of nowhere without burning marshmellows at a campfire. Which usually ends up in a sticky situation. I'll let you build on that. ;)
Avengers1fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
My title suggestion: Starring At Stars. Yeah. I know. Its awful. Whatever. Great story keep up the good work.
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
A couple of title ideas...

- On my toes
- I used to think
- I'm not on the edge
- Where the heart is

Just a few exerts from my insane mind.. Now hurry up and update, sweetheart, 'cause this story's real good!
sv4me chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
(raising my fist into the air) ANOTHER! I really enjoy this story, thank you for writing! I think maybe some comedy & non-slash bromance is in order. Clint needs to bond with the guys, considering their only contact has been a battle and swarma. But where for ClinTasha to go from here? Gatta have a little tension for them to resolve in a later chapter. I loved how he told her, btw. Renner has quite the voice. Maybe you could bring other little snippets from other movies into this.
Update soon! Thanks for writing!
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I like this; I like this a LOT. The whole scene between Clint and Natasha was SO SWEET. I AWWWWWED almost the whole time. PLEASE continue this, I really wannasee where this goes!
Coke-lover chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Good start!I hope you will include Jane and Pepper too
Kat chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS AWESOME
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love it so much! I thought you did a great job with Natasha and Clint's personalities. Please update!
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
AWW super cute romance between Natasha and Clint! Love the bromance between Tony and Steve! haha "Im using you as a human shield." hahah PERFECT! hmmmmm...title...Mission Impossible: Bonding; At Peace; Times of Peace and Boredom...idk if they're very good but thats all I got.
Ms.ZoeiLang chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I hope there is more of Clint and Natasha! A great start to this story! I do hope you continue!:)
Helena chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This chapter! I like it! ANOTHER!
Very good and so sweet! I've never liked the fics where Clint sings, but this is so good!
Continue with the fluffiness and the non-slash rule please (:
And again, good Job! :D
FlyingMachine1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
BBBBWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! That was... soooooo sweet! I love love love love LOVE how you write Clint and Natasha. LOVE! I was squeeing with fangirlish glee! Thank God those two are finally together! I absolutely love how you ended their little portion with the flying in the stars line. That was beautiful! And Steve and Tony were great as always! So sweet! I love how Steve brought his suitcase up for him. Ahhhh! That was a gooooood chapter! A goooooooooooood chapter! If you don't make that next chapter, I will mind meld and steal it from your brain. Not kidding. WONDERFUL JOB!
discordchick chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awwwww, gosh Clint and Natasha are so wonderful and happy in this story, I love it. And yay for no slash! Another!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012