Reviews for When I Fall Down
br0flove chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I love love love thissss
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was absolutely wonderful. Thank you! :)
Echo chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I'll be a NDK and I'll Be Kyle from South Park with my Stan doll XD, then an Angry Bird with giant slingshot, and American McGee's Alice Madness Returns
Fairedenale chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
What an adorable story. I love it hun. Thanks for writing it! Glad Kyle and Kenny got through it and are better. Love ya!
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love how your stories always give me this incredibly realistic feeling when I read them. The little things – like describing the snow falling down at the exact moment that you did, and how each character has a different scent in perfect cohesion with their personalities – those are what make good fanfics into excellent fanfics. I also love seeing your characterizations of Kyle (since he’s my favorite!). He’s very to-the-point and snappish except when he’s at his most vulnerable state, and then he gets kind of withdrawn and insecure, and I like that a lot. (And him being a Doctor Who fan….jfkldj;aslfdklasdsaf YES.)

Well done! I don’t usually read K2, but since you wrote this as a gift to us Otakon folks, I simply had to this time – and I was not disappointed. (I knew it would be good regardless, though, because…well, you wrote it. lol) It makes me ridiculously happy to see you writing South Park fanfics again, and you seem like you’re enjoying them just as much, which is all kinds of wonderful. Don’t ever stop doing what you love for anybody else. 3

;Shaku

PS – And I’m not even gonna lie: I still hope to see a multi-chapter steampunk South Park fanfic from you one day! ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
OMG you're a Colorado writer. :O I'm gonna be at NDK as Yoko, Grell, and Tamaki. LOOK FER ME.
Amberr-Ink chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aw, I really liked this. I'm such a softy for those living together in a small place arrangements...and the more fluffy side of things haha. I love the whole concept you did here, with Kenny wanting Kyle to admire him like he did Kyle, and how why he felt so bad when he fucked up was cuz he really cared about him - all that.

And of course it was quite sexy there too, yummy haha. I liked how Kenny had a certain affection for Kyle's hair, and the back and forth on how they smelled. I love those little things.

I haven't read anything of yours for awhile, im glad this one caught my eye. :)
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Lovely, hot oneshot full of feelings. Like it a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
stop writing for this fandom. You have no talent, all you do is write gay sex and drug use. Your characters are always the same, and your stories are boring. Your writing is shit but because you update quickly everyone worships you even though there are other talented writers in this fandom who are being ignored because YOU WON'T JUST GO AWAY. Do everyone in this fandom who is trying to gain some attention a favor by going away so they can have their time in the limelight. You said you left the fandom? Then actually leave it. Don't return just because you miss the fame and praise and art you get just for writing smut.
Tate chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
OHHH DARLING! 3
I feel so absolutely unworthy and special and OH LAWDY! I miss you too, Scarlett, so so much! This was absolutely fantastic, as usual 3