Reviews for Once Again
MagTwi78 chapter 7 . 8/18
Lovely ending to this sweet story :) thank you for sharing
MagTwi78 chapter 6 . 8/18
So very sweet. I love how you've had them find each other at the right time.
MagTwi78 chapter 5 . 8/16
She deserves good things :) I love how easy things are between them
MagTwi78 chapter 4 . 8/16
Their reunion is absolutely lovely! I'm so pleased...and really enjoying this story!
MagTwi78 chapter 3 . 8/16
Awww I'm glad he figured it out for himself. I know he had to go all the way to NY to do it, but I like that fate brought him back to Europe
MagTwi78 chapter 2 . 8/16
My heart breaks for her. She's so much stronger than she knows- as many of us are. And I caught 'his' section with perfect Irish in my head. Lovely :)
MagTwi78 chapter 1 . 8/16
I love that you've written a continuation of this - I've just finished with the movie, so what better way to get more than fic? Believeitornot sent me.
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I love that you've allowed them to be mature adults when it comes to ending a relationship - it's no one's fault (in this case), they've just become different people. I will say, though, that I don't think it's a problem to not "need" someone. That's being rather codependent.
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Yay! You stick up for yourself, Dusana! I adore that you're giving her more of a voice than the film and musical :)
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Of course Dusana has to stay at home and take care of the daughter, eh? He doesn't even give any thought to the idea that she might want to DO something, just assumes that she'll be okay with giving up HER dreams. . . And she lets him. I love that you're getting into her growth as a human being, I just have a bit of a hard time empathizing with people who let others walk over them, you know?
jermak99 chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
I was looking through my favorite stories list and I saw this fic. Of course I read it back when you posted it, but I also re-read it today and it's still just as good now as it was then. Such a great story! And I had to post this on the second to last chapter because I've already reviewed it ;)
eponnia chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Everything about this is perfect. I absolutely adore it. I know its been quite some time but will there ever be any more to this lovely fic?
MissAlexVause chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
The perfect continuation of a wonderful show. Absolutely loved it, and I've taken to calling the characters Declan and Dusana myself now! Brilliant work :)
maphie chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
I've never read anything but Twific on this site. I like this one. You may be changing my mind.
cejsmom chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
I saw the play last night so what a relief to have this gift to help heal my heart. And you did, they did, him her, Declan, Dusana. Perfect.