Reviews for Public Displays of Dorkiness, pt 1
notageek34 chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Thats all! Write more soon or i will do or um just write more
takari-critic2001 chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Interesting. Very interesting. I am intised to read what happens next. Not many authors could write with your quality. Believe me, I know. Here's the critic, signing off.
The Reviewer5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Cool.
adsf chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
relly good but what is "okies"
Alex chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
I liked this story and it was very well written,

I will look forward to reading the other parts.
April chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
Oh, PLEASE hurry and write the next one, this is sooooooo cool. You really see how shy/dorky TK is, but at the same time, cool! Can't wait for the next one.
Hunter chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
Cool!..? LOL! ¬°Que sorpresa!(What a surprise!) ; I like this story a lot! I'm looking forward to reading the next part soon. Keep writing!
cali-chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
Oooohhhh, me likes. Teeeheheheheeee... this was good. TK is just so darn cute _ -cali-chan.
Buckethead chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
ooo please right 2 and make it takari please please please
kale the Takarist chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
For... for me...? Oh! That's just the sweetest... I'm almost... ... well, you remember the ep where Yolei offered Mimi the chocolate rice ball, her reaction? That's me right now. Thanks an awful lot! And everyone is so wonderfully in character... including me. Yes, I am THE crazed Takari fan (it'd be in my author's name, but I don't think "kale - crazed takari fan" would fit. And contrary to what my family seems to think, I'd like to believe that I'm sane. Let me just close by saying that you are a wonderfully descriptive writer, and I just ADORE the way that you write T.K. Inspirational! Takari forever and ever and ever and... - kale
Angela chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
Great! Write the next part soon okay?
Seiitsu chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
Gasp! This rocked! Gasp! [Sry, couldn't resist!] Loved the email addies... (onlinejunkiesunite!) what's freaky is my friend's email addy is SWEETlilangel... creepy. *freaky jaws music* Anyway, continue! _

Seii
Jehana chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
That was so sweet! Awww...wonderful writing, dragionarielle! Sweet, cute, funny...please write more!

~~Jehana
The Digi Girl Trio chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
!
kristaflor00 chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
kewl story! i love how you hid who kari's dream guy is. please continue ASAP! _