Reviews for Whisper
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 2/27
Awesome you having Bobby in Dean's head whilst Lucifer is in Sam's and perfect how Sam didn't reveal he knew the truth that it was Dean who hit him but let Dean think he was having an hallucination when he was hit, that is so very Sam.
A really good read.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/27
Great first chapter, love how each point of view is started of with a repetition of the last, very effective. And very in tune with that time in canon.
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 1/30
OMG this is great. I can't believe Sam kept the truth from Dean. Then again, it's a very Sam thing to do. Great story. xo
mara-isamoose chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Jesus, I almost cried again. This was beautiful. I love it so much.
elektra56765 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I am crying!Oh!I can't!I was biting my nails throughout the story!Amazing!
scootersmom chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Wow! This story is fantastic! I am glad you wrote about Dean's drinking problem which really wasn't dealt with on the show. The parts with Lucifer talking to Sam were really scary...so well written. I hope you write and post more stories because you are very talented and there aren't too many Sam girls out there. I feel like he is always put down and not appreciated near enough! After all, he gave up everything to save the world, but he sure never got much credit for it! Anyway, thanks for posting your story and I look forward to reading more of your work!
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
What a good, heartfelt story. :) I really enjoyed the transition work you put into your prose. You kept the environment straightforward and simple because the brothers' waring emotions were detailed enough that setting was not nearly as important. The other thing that was well done was how you handled all the confusion. You kept it simple so that the reader was not lost, but the characters were.
Nicely written. :)
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Good imagry. I liked how you switched from one brother's POV to the other's so that we're seeing the whole story. Mmmm... angst. ;) Reading this story really gives weight to the events in season 7. I don't think the series writers gave those events enough time or justice. The shock the brothers must have experienced has to be enough to put anyone else in the funny farm. If the series as a whole does not end with Dean and Sam either retired or dead, then certainly it needs to end with them in a psycho ward. Like Bon Jovi said "how much pain does it take before your heart breaks?"
I keep wondering.
Thank you for this story. :)
Kirabaros chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
So I was right that Dean was too drunk to realize that he hit Sam with the car. Good thing Bobby was around to tell it to him straight. Sam kicked Luci's ass in proving to himself that Dean is the best brother he will ever have. Nice.

Dean's sure to still have some guilt over that though.
deanssammy chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Oh my. That was a really sad but beautiful story.
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Though I think that keeping yet another secret between them would damage their realtionship even more, it was interesting how you wrapped up the ending; well done!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Awesome story. Awesome ending. I loved the why Sam never gave up on Dean. And how Sam would not give in to showed in this story that Sam's and Dean's bond can be starch to the breaking point but but you showed that it will never be broken. Really you should be a writer for Surpernatural. Just like some other writers on
And thank you for your PM. And be careful if you write a review to Marianna Morgan's stories. She jusy doesn't like when someone tell her what the review think. (I will explan later. Until next time. God Bless
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
love it
sammynanci chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I liked! Poor Sammy and poor Dean. It could not believe that Dean had shocked Sam, I never liked it since it was drinking so it seemed to me that a good fright was good for him. A pity that our poor baby suffered the consequences, the good thing is that it is so strong and noble and his heart so enormous on that always it re-puts
3DBABE1999 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Oh MY GAAA! I LOVED this! *tears* LOTS and LOTS of tears! I definitely cried!