Reviews for Legend of Noah, Child of the Sheikah
Alcidis Aurora chapter 1 . 7/31
This was a rather entertaining story! Didn't end like I thought it would so that's good.
TheBlueGumball chapter 17 . 7/4
Why you make me cry?
Isabella123 chapter 46 . 11/8/2013
I like this story _
Foyet-the-Reaper chapter 46 . 10/31/2013
I'm normally not the type to like it when OCs are main characters... but this was a really good story! I especially loved your more personal portrayal of the goddesses, and the way Ganondorf acted in that little scene he was in. :)
leah chapter 46 . 8/14/2013
whyd u have to make it end u gonna make me cry :'( but twas awesome while it lasted
Dark Lord Ganondorf chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Nice chapter. I loved the part where Noah said that he hated Zelda. That was funny. ;)
Pen Wordsword chapter 46 . 1/3/2013
One of the best stories I have read in a long, long time. I would count this among my favorite works amongst the worlds of Shannara and Middle Earth. :) Congratulations, you have earned nothing but praise from me, no small feat. I would not be surprised to ever see your works on bookshelves, should you ever pursue such a line of work.
Pen Wordsword chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
Last two lines...STAR WARS! xD Had to say that. lol
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 46 . 11/20/2012
And so the cycle returns again. XD I absolutely loved this! But, what happened to the part in the book where it said that Dark Link would return over and over to be defeated by Link? I can see Dark in Noah, but his powers seem muted a bit. X( Oh well, like I said, I really loved this! Thank you for this story!
ThePredicate chapter 46 . 11/19/2012
Lady Fai chapter 46 . 11/18/2012
A great ending to a great story! I'm kinda gonna miss it though.

How ironic (though you probably planned it that way) that the ones to end the story are Link and Zelda. But really, when you get to the twelfth one, I think it might be time to stop using that name for a while. -

And Faroe is back with a Link, yay!

"Oh yeah? You and what army?"
Thirty people step out of the shadows.
"This one."
(That was funny.)
Sorceress of Shadows chapter 46 . 11/18/2012
Well, it's over. Darn, seems like all the stories I like are ending at the same time...

At any rate!

Hm. I actually have a bit of concrit this time. Just a little, though. On the ending line, perhaps you could switch the dialogue and the...other...thingy? XD Maybe it would have a more interesting effect, but that's just me. XD

Anyways, what a nice way to wrap things up. You give us throwbacks to everyone, and it's just argh, amazingly well crafted.

This whole story was simply amazing. I feel like I've been with it a long time, even though you were almost halfway done when I started reviewing. To make a story out of such a humble concept...well done. I look forward to what you do next.
Sorceress of Shadows chapter 45 . 11/18/2012
...What is this. D:

No, no, that's not what I meant. It's an excellent, chapter, just-excuse my reader fury-why?! Why do they have to go? D: That's horrible, Storyteller! X'D

Oh, the tiara, the tiara! X) I forgot about that stone. Congratulations for making me remember it. XD

Also, for the record, I love that last line. D':
Sorceress of Shadows chapter 44 . 11/18/2012
N'aw. n_n That's very sweet.

Oh, and Din. :p Gotta love how everyone was just "D:" It was...very scary, though.

So /that's/ what'll happen to Link! :D I'm glad. Poor man deserves it. ;-; That and a ife's supply of wine. XD And omigosh, Nayru's explanation for keeping him alive was so touching; you don't even know. D':

Nicely done!
ThePredicate chapter 44 . 11/15/2012
A bit confusing when the goddesses first appeared between the two Nayru's, but other than that, awesome :)