Reviews for Alternatively
alicewiggles chapter 4 . 4/3
I like it till you killed her! but you brought her back! so I like it again!
hahahahhahaha
Supfan chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Beautiful AU. Really enjoyed it.
Vampiyaa chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
SO glad I read this; not usually a fan of AU fics (I think Rose and the Doctor are perfect where they are, except post-Doomsday and post-Metacrisis!) but this one was just amaaazing!
The White Leopard chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Well. Maybe he'll actually manage to do it right this time. XD I have to say, this was an interesting twist. Not many bother to look at how things would be different if they began differently. This life, while potentially rockier, looks to be off to a very promising start. That is a story well written.

Cheers.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Superb! I need more!
RissaKatharine chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
This is absolutely lovely 3
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Loved it! Love nine
valonqars chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
now that I'm finished I have one word for this: perfection.
valonqars chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
this is just... wow. you're making me swoon at their kisses yet breaking my heart because of his guilt and pain all at the same time. your writing is beautiful!
DammitJim chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Great fic!
Tool Shed Inc chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
That. Was. Fantastic. Bravo, that was indeed insanely good. Shireen was very kind to try and help out Rose and the Doctor :) it was really dark and sad when the Doctor found Rose dead at first. Gruesome, but rooted in reality. Things like that happen everyday, unfortunately. I'm so glad she lived though! And to backtrack a little, I really enjoyed when she slapped the Doctor. It was such a Rose type of thing to do.

Again, really great story, I immensely enjoyed reading it! Thanks for taking the time to write and share with us something so amazing :)
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I don't think you could've done that chapter any better if you had tried.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Don'tgetmewrong,i really loved the first episode of the show, or I wouldn't have kept watching, but this is absolutely fantastic. Each chapter so far has been a great balance of things actually happening as well as slower paced things to Lexus catch up and know what the Doctor and Rose are thinking and feeling.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I'm hooked. Can't wait to see what the next chapter is like.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »