Reviews for Alternatively
Lucy's Echos chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Fantastic!
Nikkibear624 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Love it! can't wait to read more of your stories but sadly that'll have to be tomorrow after work. :(
planets-in-the-sky chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
This is absolutely bloody fantastic! I've just read it all... it's like an emotional roller coaster and you seriously have a gift! There doesn't seem to be that many Nine fics on here which is a shame. I love this one though! It one of the best, if not THE best, DW fanfiction I have ever read on this site! I didn't want it to end - but the ending was perfect, and the last line was so entirely true. I really like how you've linked in charcaters like Shireen, Jackie, Mickey and Jimmy into the story to play there own parts to it. Good old TARDIS, eh? It's all up to her why this happened! I love the idea of Nine being a teacher... it seems very realistic! Absolutely brilliant, I can't wait to read more of your amazing writing :)
Paperback-Insomniac chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
The ending was really sweet, loved that he broke his rules for Rose.
Diving in chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Awww, it's cute, you should make a prequel for this story.
elizapi chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
interesting story. Plenty of room for a sequel. Please?
greenlilies chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Amazing story! I really liked the whole progress the Doctor did since the beginning, to being angry and harsh and then not so broken anymore because of Rose. Beautiful.
xx
DragonRose4 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Boy am I glad there was a paradox when she died otherwise I would have quite cross! So he saved her and fixed the impending collapse of the world, now what? Are there going to be adventures? That would be fabulous! I am looking forward to what comes next.
Anne Hedonia chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
God, you're such a good writer. I enjoyed every word of this gracefully-written chapter especially, and loved the story as a whole. Yay! Thank you!
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
I dunno if I should be angry, sad, or happy right now.
saturngurl123 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
This doesn't seem finished. It's beautiful and fabulous and I just don't have words for it (the 9th Doctor is my favorite even though I do love the 10th), but it just doesn't seem finished. It doesn't seem right that Rose would just leave without anyone knowing. It also doesn't seem right that she would leave with the rest of the school year left, despite the TARDIS being a time machine.
JollyRoger1 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Lovely.
Balerion chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Is it over? I loved every single moment of it, but I was kinda waiting for the Doctor to rain blood, anger and revenge on Jimmy Stone. Great fic tho!
Casey2y5 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
This story seems to be an interesting twist on canon.
RomanLizzy chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
pheew... i need to um... yeah.. well...

good job