Reviews for Alternatively
Siess chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Guuhh, this entire thing was absolutely beautiful. I cannot with you and your writing. Jeesh. I just started following you on Tumblr (I didn't even think about you having one until a couple minutes ago so your new follower is me! :D) because you are perfect and gorgeous and I just can't with you, LOL.

I'm looking forward to more of this! :333
LeafeKnight7 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
That...was brilliant. Oh goodness.
JollyRoger1 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
You can get distracted all you want if it's always that hot. Well done. :)
read-travel-coffee chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Love this. Very AU, but still true to the characters and their voices. Hope to see an update soon!
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
This is fantastic. Really cute so far. 3
Tool Shed Inc chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
So adorable! And believable :) this is fantastic, please, keep writing!
SmexyAiden chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I absolutely loved it!
BookWorm37 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
You mentioned something about a third part? So far this is beautiful and sad and wonderful and I'd really like that third part now, please.
ValaEnVash chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
oh that's just brilliant! really! LOVE IT!
and just because I love 9 doesn't mean i'm biased... much...
RomanLizzy chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Hrmmm I like :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
"I want you like precious little else"...oh how I love Nine and how straight forward he can be...shaping up to a very lovely story indeed.
mel chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
you a really talented writer.
i can imagine 9 being all sexy and manly. mm yummy. please update soon!
Jezzi1996 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Akskxkckwkskainxsianxkandneg qoend I love this story!
Chris4 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
This is definitely going in an interesting direction. I wasn't expecting them to get chummy while he was still teaching and she was still a student.
Chris4 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
You have a wonderful way of pulling your reader in immediately, and this story is no different. Tangled timelines, centered on Rose's school (or Rose/Jimmy it would seem). Excellent work, as always.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »