Reviews for Gemini Mortis
AmethystRyuuUzumaki chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I cried so hard, I don't know why, and I wasent expecting it either. Amazing writing, seriously, very few stories make me cry as hard as this one did!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is not what I expected, but I certainly enjoyed it! (though I was tearing up a bit at the end for Wheeljack) I thought the twins would be their usual mech selves, but would reveal themselves as Angels of Death when someone was offlining for good. I loved what you did with it though :) the unexpectedness made it that much more enjoyable x3
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awesome as always. Got a little teary when First Aid and the others found Ratchet's body. Felt so bad for them.
Halkrath chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I agree with Sides; What a stupid way to go for a medic. Yet it was so beautiful. The whole story you hope that the twins would spare Ratchet, still, although he dies the twins didn't leave the medics spark at Unicrons mercy. Somehow I hopped Primus would have pity with them granting them all a second chance at a peacefull life, yet I suppose there is no such thing in a wartorn world.
In the end it's like a sigh of relief. For him to be with his personal Hellions I'm not sure if his rest is peaceful but he sure is happy with them. At least in this version Ratchet doesn't have to worry about Sunny and Sides getting themselve killed on the battlefield.
CRAZY little Dragon chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love this story!

but it's so bitter sweet )
I had hoped that Ratchet somehow got away.
That the Twins granted him a second chance (as in waiting till help came)
and got Unicron's warth...

You really should write an longer Angels of death story )
That would be great!
Acidgreenflames chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I didn't cry in this one! But I loved it all the same! Such a bitter sweet ending, and I think I didn't cry because Ratchet got his twins. And they were all together. I love the concept of the twins being angles of death! Great idea!