Reviews for Snow
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! I'm glad that Alex will be okay and that the doctor looked at Bobby!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope Alex will be okay!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Bobby was hilarious in the interogation!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Poor Bobby! I hope he feels better! It was nice of Logan to get him some medicine!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Great chapter! I enjoyed it! What's wrong with Bobby? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! There's nothing like walking home in a heavy snowfall is there?

I had to do that once when my car was being fixed. 5km in a semi-blizzard at 5pm in the dark along a highway for half the distance, and deep snow for the other half dressed in two sweaters, sweat pants and runners and carrying a bag or two of groceries...and I still got home in less time than it would have taken to get a cab.
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Great chapter! I enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Amazing chapter! Those poor people! I really enjoyed it!
Cherylwb chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
That was just perfect. I loved the way they worked the case and loved the way the whole mystery unfolded. Logan was perfect, too! And I loved sick, sneezy, coughy Bobby. *grins

Good job.
Medea Callous chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Very nice!
Medea Callous chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Aaawwwww... poor BG. It's nice that they're together, he doesn't have to go through it alone.
dh2930 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
I have enjoyed your storytelling. I am not always able to keep up with all the stories being posted, but, despite my lack of reviews, I have been reading this one. I like your fast pace approach. You introduce the character, cement his/her involvement, and bring them down! I also like the personal relationship you weave into the crime drama. It is not overwhelming, but definately there.
Ha! I knew Bobby would not keep that appointment. I am glad the doctor was there when his coughing attack took place.
Nice wrap up, with some well deserved peace and rest for our darling duo.
insubordinationfreak chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
Very suspenseful last few chapters. I wasn't expecting Alex to be in trouble. I'm glad Bobby wasn't too harsh with Marsh. He knows how to play it.

I found this line in the hospital so romantic: "Where she is, that's home."

The musings about snow were evocative and a fitting way to end the story. Thanks for another good read.