Reviews for Eponine's Henri
Cherrymu chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
I just read this - I felt curious after I finish The Rose's Light. I like the way you write. This story is lovely. Cheerio.
Faitil chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
This story needs more reviews! Other fandoms have more readers but Les Mis definitely has great writers- You Rock
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
That was AMAZING! You have a way with words and it reminds me of Victor Hugo's writing (without all the unnecessary details) It seems fitting to the time period. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent
Concetta chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
*Cry*! That was beautiful!
Enjonine chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
I love your writing! I love this story! I can't wait for your next update and I hope you do soon!
HellieLovett chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Awww 3
I feel bad for Eponine, as always! MARIUS! Wake up! See Eponine! LOVE HER!
But really, I'm still astonished at your writing. It's really great, and I love the way it's written- it feels old fashioned, if I'm not sounding too weird here :D Love everything about the story! And I cannot wait for an update :)
HellieLovett chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
" the suspicious stalker of young Marius"
Aww, poor 'Ponine can never get her motives through very well, can she? XD
I loooved this chapter because it left a lot of things open, so I have a lot to wonder about which keeps me excited :D amazing job! Cannot wait for more
HellieLovett chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow, brilliant writing, and you're only 13? I'm stunned! I really love what I've read so far. Keep it up
Illa Darling chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Really sorry, my dear readers. Reading a few of your reviews sometimes gets me depressed, but a writer must plod on... I'm only thirteen and this is my second fanfic; not much of an excuse for my vague writing. I'm not angry, just sad. Here's an explanation:

When I write gamin or urchin, I mean Henri who is not Enjolras. I don't think the first name of Enjolras was ever mentioned in the book or the musical.

Eponine is Eponine. I hope there's no confusion with that at least.

Enjolras is either Enjolras, the young man, or the young student. Not gamin.

Sorry for explaining so abruptly, and for writing this fanfic so vaguely. It feels more like an obligation to continue this story. If I offend any of you, I am truly sorry.

From the author of Eponine's Henri.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This wasn't bad writing wise. But if the boy is Enjolras, he should be blond and have blue eyes. If you're basing him off of an actor you saw in a state performance, this story needs to be in the musical section. The book section goes off with the descriptions of characters within the book.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
love it! keep going please!
Concetta chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oo! That was really well written! Quite poetic!