Reviews for Inevitable Return
msnovelist chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
I read each one of your stories almost 10 times, I believe, and I still can't tell which one's my favorite. Just now I understand how to review from my iPhone ;) so I wanted to write you two word for telling you how much talented you are. You have it all: language, plots, characters, ideas... Everything. This story is really perfect and while I was reading the last chapter for the 10 times I thought it would be perfect if you wanted to write a sequel! Oh and don't forget about Strange for an Husband, I've been waiting!
Sorry for the mistakes but I am Italian... I have lots of ideas for Wemma fics but I still practicing with the language (even if here in Italy I write a lot) ;)
Thank you for the most amazing time I had with your stories... If you want to talk more, since I still can't use really well the site, I left you my mail:
jaymaddict chapter 15 . 10/20/2012
wow it is so amazing ! thank you so much for this fic can't wait for more :)
jaymaddict chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
so great love the jealous and possessive will :) another side of wemma that im so addicted
ma1teo chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
Wonderful ending can't wait to read epilogue
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
absolutely loved this... and cant literally wait for he epilogue... expecting the wedding! :D
etoilezed chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
Love the ending ! :)
Good job! :D
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
i really wanted to read something of yours :D
Mistress of the Dark Arts chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
DEFINITELY didn't happen too fast - they've been in love with each for years so the timing was perfect.
As was that little 'episode' in her Dad's studio - WOW *fans self*
Moonbike chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
Omg! It was so sweet! I don't want it to end... but I'm afraid there's nothing to do. So, make my wish come true and PLEASE write a wedding celebration! FOR GOD'S SAKE!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
loved the chapter and cant wait for the next one!
Marcia Litman chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
omg, im already sad this is going to an end. Liking the construction of tha relationship.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
loved it... but i wish emma was less concerned about 'what might people say'.
I am unicorn88 chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
amazing! I loved the angst and the moment after. I don't like that it's going to the end.. :(
Moonbike chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
OMG, who is she? O.o'
ma1teo chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
I hope Emma stops focusing on other people and starts focusing on what she wants. I'm glad Will is acting like he is and telling her what he thinks. Hate to see this story end but loving your new one.