Reviews for Collared
Payton79 chapter 37 . 23h ago
Wow! A friend of mine recommended this story to me and I was sceptical. I don't really like crime stories. But once I started reading it, I was instantly hooked. This was so great. The lemons are smoking hot. The love story comes across very clearly. And it has just enough suspension to keep the reader interested but not to drag it out! Wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
jdc0630 chapter 37 . 4/13
ABSOLUTELY FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC !

I have LMAO, PMSFL, cried...love your story.

Thanks so muches for sharing it with me...

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
jdc0630 chapter 5 . 4/13
I have LMAO at her checklist. With all the Reds, Yellows, & WTFs, she might as well just walk in the place, hand them her gun & tell them...'Shoot Me Now'.
There is no way in hell they will pull this off with that kind of attitude.

DAMN, I can hardly wait to see how this progresses.

Thanks muches for sharing your story with me. I know I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it.

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
Darcyfan14 chapter 2 . 4/11
Wow Eddie is going to play now.
RuthlessRoxy chapter 37 . 12/6/2013
This was an amazing little story. Not nearly long enough in my opinion, but that's just because I truly enjoyed the ride you led us through. Well written and 99.99% in Edward's POV; which is exactly my kind of story! :D Thanks so much!
gigi grinning chapter 37 . 11/14/2013
What a fun story. I love the mix of snarky humor, sexy sex, building romance, and alittle bit of action. Edward's scar caustic inner monologue was fun too. Well done! Thanks for a great read!
kmfroggi chapter 37 . 11/7/2013
Hahaha! The ending was perfect! Great story, glad it wasn't too much bdsm, I like some but not too crazy! Great way tonget bxe together too! Loved it all
ama2978 chapter 37 . 11/5/2013
That was a great story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for writing.
MsLiss chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
protection?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 37 . 10/30/2013
Loved your story. Would love to see a futuretake.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 30 . 10/30/2013
God! Go get em a Bella. Take those fuckers down!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 29 . 10/30/2013
I am glad that Edward misses Bella's fiery side. I can see how difficult this has to be for Bella. Although, I agree with Edward that some aspects of the lifestyle are fun, no way could I ever be subservient. I can appreciate the amount of effort Bella is putting into this.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
This story is great. I can so identify with Bella. A strong take no prisoners smart woman, yet she is finding some parts if this situation Interesting.
AstridGreenEyes chapter 37 . 10/26/2013
Que! That was great!
Hugs
Astrid
Naerts chapter 37 . 10/20/2013
I found your story via the lemonade stand. So glad I did.