Reviews for The Newhaven Story
Sasha Snape chapter 1 . 4/28
I loved this story even more than your Seven Brides for Seven Brothers stories, which I didn't think was possible. Would love to see you write more with Bill and Barney-by far my two favorite Wagon Train characters! Thanks for such a great fic!
Drumboy100 chapter 1 . 4/3
Enjoyed the way that Barney found forgiveness and redemption through his relationship with Bill.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Fantastic story! A good read, more please
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
from Wictionary: loose (third-person singular simple present looses, present participle loosing, simple past and past participle loosed)

(transitive) To let loose, to free from restraints.
(transitive) To unfasten, to loosen.
(transitive) To make less tight, to loosen.
(intransitive) Of a grip or hold, to let go.
(archery) to shoot (an arrow)
Angelina Stevers chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I really enjoyed your story. In fact I have read all of your waagon train stories and they are excellent. My favourites are the ones about Barney as he was always my favourite I think he was really sweet and Michael Burns is such a great actor.
I never felt the writers made enough of the relationship between Bill and Barney, hey loved each other so much in The Barnaby West Story but after that it always seemed that Bill hardly noticed the boy if he did he was so hard on him.
Are you planning on writing any more stories about barney as I would love to read them.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
loved it thanks
Annie Jones chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I really like this story :) Hope you write another chapter soon
gaben chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Yayy another wagon train story, with all the gang. Like the plot ... Realistic and conventional of the show. I could well imagine barnaby's fear.
oldtime chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
very good Bill and Barney story
staupe chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
great story, would like to see more with Bill, Barney & the others
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
i really like write more thanks
carolynjames chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Love Wagon Trainand oh so good that Barney finally got it from Bill...that 1 deffinately should have happened!
rssschoharie chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I loved watching Wagon Train. Thanks for the story I truly enjoyed how you captured Barney and Bills relationship. I haven't really found any Wagon Train Fanfic and hopefully you will write more. Again thanks.
Lajoci chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
What a horrific scene, I can't imagine. I am sure Barney wished he never went to the town, I don't know how you ever forget something like that! Hopefully the guys will help him.

I loved watching Wagon Train (watched it with my grandpa). I haven't really found any Wagon Train Fanfic and I thank you as I enjoyed your story.