Reviews for The Robins Club Debate
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
You are officially a member of the Robin Club.
aurum88 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I loved your spin on this, and don't worry, I won't start a debate. I will say one thing though, if I ever meet Scott Lobdell, I will probably hug him for what he's done with Jason, then I will punch him for what he's done to Tim. Punch him twice. Then I will proceed to find who decided against having Cassandra and Stephanie in the reboot and punch them, multiple times. Yeah, that's just my angry fangirl. See, I didn't start a debate. That was a rant. And I am really sorry if I accidentally annoyed you... More to the point, great story! I loved it!
Vetyver chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
haHA! BRILLIANT idea. Loved the sneaky asides about the reboots, too. I enjoyed that little aside :)
6tailedninja chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I love it when people break the fourth wall.
KK chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was a blast to read especially because I actually know what you are talking about. (If I didn't know all their backstories it wouldn't have been half as fun). As always love your work.
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Haha, this was great, and it was a nice way to see their views _
angel grayson chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
i think all the robins are awesome although i don't yet know too much about John Blake
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was a nice little treat.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Heh, I'd like to know all the whole Batfamily's reactions to the dead-Talia Bruce-ends-up-with-Selina part of the storyline.
Irina Latynina chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is hilarious - but the Robins must have liked the ending where Bruce is finally happy and at peace with himself!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
It was insightful.
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Honestly, I think that he'll be Nightwing just because he can't where a mask and call himself by his first name, but you're right; he's still a Robin. He just skipped the sidekick stage. Welcome to the club, John!
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Lol, I am amused.
MyraRain223 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
LOL, I loved this piece. You actually summed up all my thoughts in one convenient little expose (Even about Scott Lobdell... grrr...). I like how you added enough witty banter between them to make it a comical (get it?) read, but at the same time laid down some fine point. Your writing style is intriguing and I like the little character bits that came through (like Jay stealing Dick's coffee). Overall, I loved it. Thank you for writing and posting!

also, I absolutely can't wait for your outlaws continuation. Just saying.
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012