Reviews for X Phantom
Totalfangirl01 chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Only 50 percent done?!
Poor Danny, I know how that feels :(

Too bad I havrn't watched TT for a while ... If not, I'm sure I would know what episodes you were talking about :/ oh well...
Totalfangirl01 chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Flame? :/ Err...I have no idea how...I don't even have anything to flame about :P
Anyway...Danny fighting against Robin was awesome! :D And Robin, c'mon, think; who have you met before that is exactly like X?...Think about Selina and you'll get the answer...well, Selina AND the boy who stole the Phantom Emerald...
Totalfangirl01 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Oh my...that...was...AWESOME! XD
And how Danny mocked Robin :P
Poor of him, though, just because Jazz told his secret to their parents and he was in shock that he couldn't lie...well, at least running away didn't end bad, right? :3
TbKitty00 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Hm
TateRobinson35 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I think Danny should use the Phantom Emerald to restore his powers.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
FUCK U
allietheepic7 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
HI NED! :D
I was wondering if I could use your idea of Catwoman training Danny. I need a good way of getting him into the thieving business and I also want Danny to meet Harley Quinn. I believe you stated in chapter 5 that this story is up for adoption, so please?
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
;; crulety i tell u crulety!. . . . . .
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Oh my I just read your name and realized that I was reading your story "The Run Away in Jump" less than five minutes ago.
chris210racer chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
i am interested in adopting the story but keep in mind that i like to keep the original story line and pick up where you left of and give you all the credit. I think I'll change the name to Full Thief but Only Half Human, or just keep the original name. What do you think?
-Chris
Fox Boss chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
when someone does adopt this, would you mind posting who when they've posted it?
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I don't know if I would be a good option for adopting this fanfic. To be honest I think this fanfic is the one you wrote I liked the most, and I would really claim to be capable of taking care of this but... I kind of have been neglecting my own stores lately, and I wouldn't promise on a regular schedule. But, if no one else does adopt it, and you don't mind it not being a frequently released fanfic I would love to take care of this one. Not right away of course, since I would need to make up a plot inside my head to go with this, but I would certainly give you credit, and I would be willing to co-author this if you change your mind.
jeanette9a chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
i hope someone will take it XD
Matt chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
No one ever liked this fanfiction they all just wanted to make you think they liked it when they were actually making fun of how lame it is! No one love you!
Matt chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is garbage only a bunch of idiots would like to read about Danny without his powers. You should kill yourself.