Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Zellona chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Great job!
It's funny, when you made that challenge about finding various references to Sherlock and/or Benedict Cumberbatch I was just sitting there like, "This is a SHERLOCK FANFICTION."
221BluePoliceBox chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
aww this was a cute story poor Benedict though, I read he thought it was simple a touch of flu he had as well and he kept working didn't he? I always wonder what episodes it's during poor Benedict!
ArdaAncalima chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
I've been going through a bunch of your stories and loving them, especially this! The blog posts and comments were a great addition and felt like the ones on John's blog. And the characterization was fantastic as always. You are awesome and I really love your writing!
Narin Redpike chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
I really enjoy your fics. I have to tell you though, you can't get high off of antibiotics so there is no reason to hide them from Sherlock.
katieandted97 chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Aha, yes very good- Can't imagine Sherlock being a good patient x
NW8 1988 chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Nice story!
I had pneumonia last month, but sadly had no John to look after me! Same as in your story - I was convinced it was just a bad case of flu - right up until the rib pain and temp of 39.8 started!
From my experience, your medical descriptions were pretty good (but perhaps a bit exaggerated).
I love a bit of Sherlock/John bromance, so please write more :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Ch.3:thanks for the C to F (Celsius to Fahrenheit)thing.i am just an American kid,and am not very good at the whole 'converting' thing.:P In my opinion, Celsius and Metric make more sense though XD-Sorry for the long comment!
TheDeductionist chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Awww! Fantastic. That was adorable. It's nice to know that someone else thinks that Mycroft does care about Sherlock
TheDeductionist chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
TheDeductionist chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Holly cow, that was funny! I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard... ooohhhh... my face hurts.
TheDeductionist chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Well, you said wheezing, but nothing else. As my cousin has whoping cough, and she always sounds light she's wheezing, is it that?
Ashblood chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
i really loved this! You write so well.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Love how you've incoporated both Irene and Mycroft:)
The Pearl Maiden chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Mycroft! Yay! :)
The Pearl Maiden chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Best epilogue ever! Loved it! :)
The entire story was fantastic:D