Reviews for Rendezvous Point
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read especially since they were in character and everything seemed like something that would happen in the actual cannon.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I have no comment about this...
I just happy reading this... ;)
linda12tear chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Emotionally hopefully
amba gurl chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
this was beautifully written 3 I adore this scenario! and this is definitely the best i've read :)
whywolfcity chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
To be honest with you, Author-san, I was originally just going to skim through this story to find out who the mystery person was. Then, I found myself wanting to read the whole thing over and over again. I loved this story. I love how you captured Usopp's emotions and how you wrote the interactions between him and his father. It was rather emotional, and I love that. Excellent job. :')

- Angela
ruthc93 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This. This this this. I love this so much! I think you really captured Usopp's personality PERFECT in there, and I love your interpretation of Yasopp's reaction if they ever met. And that part in the middle when Usopp tells Yasopp about Banchina...I'm crying here. But I still loved it! I almost want it to happen exactly like that in the canon, but I'll be a good girl and wait for Oda to write/draw about it himself. For one who doesn't like to think up plots, he certainly has the most foreshadowing that I've ever seen in a manga series. Besides, you never know what he might cook up. XD

You have talent! Would love to see more from you! X3
Neb chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I'm frigging excited to see the Strawhats meeting the Red Hair- pirates, especially because of Usopp Yasopp re-union... And this story captured everything pretty perfectly :D I've also seen a lot of fics with angry confrontations with these two, but while I do think they may have some unresolved issues between them, Usopp has always spoken of his dad proudly and I'm happy I found a (very IC) story depicting that! Loved both of their characterisations in this, especially Yasopp whose personality is indeed still quite a mystery :D

Anyways I really enjoyed this, so thank you :)
TheAnimeSister chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aww! That was so sweet/sad/great! My head is bursting into millions of colors from the emotions you put into this fic!
Smudgeandfrank chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh my gosh you did such an incredible job! X3 Seriously, I loved this fic. You gave a really good look into Usopp's feelings and how the two might interact and I loved the emotion you pounded into it all (especially the part where Usopp tells Yasopp the Banchina died. That was perfect and I always wonder how that's going to come up in the actual series.) So, once again, fantastic job and I am so happy my drawing helped you come up with this story! :3