Reviews for Rendezvous Point
Wordlet chapter 1 . 1/17
If Usopp and his Dad are anything at all like Luffy and Sabo then we're going to get something completely unsatisfying, and I'm going to get depressed. However, I'll just turn around an come reread this, because this is what I want their reunion to be! Thanks for an amazing read!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read especially since they were in character and everything seemed like something that would happen in the actual cannon.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I have no comment about this...
I just happy reading this... ;)
linda12tear chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Emotionally hopefully
amba gurl chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
this was beautifully written 3 I adore this scenario! and this is definitely the best i've read :)
whywolfcity chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
To be honest with you, Author-san, I was originally just going to skim through this story to find out who the mystery person was. Then, I found myself wanting to read the whole thing over and over again. I loved this story. I love how you captured Usopp's emotions and how you wrote the interactions between him and his father. It was rather emotional, and I love that. Excellent job. :')

- Angela
ruthc93 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This. This this this. I love this so much! I think you really captured Usopp's personality PERFECT in there, and I love your interpretation of Yasopp's reaction if they ever met. And that part in the middle when Usopp tells Yasopp about Banchina...I'm crying here. But I still loved it! I almost want it to happen exactly like that in the canon, but I'll be a good girl and wait for Oda to write/draw about it himself. For one who doesn't like to think up plots, he certainly has the most foreshadowing that I've ever seen in a manga series. Besides, you never know what he might cook up. XD

You have talent! Would love to see more from you! X3
Neb chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I'm frigging excited to see the Strawhats meeting the Red Hair- pirates, especially because of Usopp Yasopp re-union... And this story captured everything pretty perfectly :D I've also seen a lot of fics with angry confrontations with these two, but while I do think they may have some unresolved issues between them, Usopp has always spoken of his dad proudly and I'm happy I found a (very IC) story depicting that! Loved both of their characterisations in this, especially Yasopp whose personality is indeed still quite a mystery :D

Anyways I really enjoyed this, so thank you :)
TheAnimeSister chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aww! That was so sweet/sad/great! My head is bursting into millions of colors from the emotions you put into this fic!
Smudgeandfrank chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh my gosh you did such an incredible job! X3 Seriously, I loved this fic. You gave a really good look into Usopp's feelings and how the two might interact and I loved the emotion you pounded into it all (especially the part where Usopp tells Yasopp the Banchina died. That was perfect and I always wonder how that's going to come up in the actual series.) So, once again, fantastic job and I am so happy my drawing helped you come up with this story! :3