Reviews for Don't Waste Good
Aim1107 chapter 29 . 1/13
Just discovered this story and The Spanish Thief today and I grew attached to the characters as you write them. Please continue and feel free to ask me for help or opinions if you want to.
Crazy4Oreos chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
She's being framed by unknown person but maybe this person has a personal vendetta against her. Ugh I hate that guy whoever that is.

I so hope she gets back to WC and a sort of first friendship and then the romance starts as it is eventual Neal/oc. She could maybe connect with June and Diana's fiancé and hopefully Elizabeth.

You could maybe show snippets of her relationship with Kyle in flashbacks and have Neal open up to her about Kate and show that they can connect.

Your story is truly amazing and I hope that we could get a little longer chapters because I don't wanna stop reading your story.

Good luck for college! :)
Crazy4Oreos chapter 26 . 5/29/2014
More! More! More! Great chapter. When does Jannie get out of this mess? UPDATE RIGHT NOW! :-D
Crazy4Oreos chapter 25 . 5/5/2014
OMG! Yay an update. I can't believe it was Cassandra! Jannie is so good trying to help Regina's daughter. Can't believe that guy was such an ass! I mean like 'Seriously'! I so much want Neal and Jannie to get together. Can't wait for more :)
jalohalo123 chapter 25 . 4/27/2014
nice! i really hope this isnt the ending and could their be a sequel pls?

:) :) :) :) :) :) : ) :)

and perhaps delve more into other people and their pasts and history.
jalohalo123 chapter 24 . 4/19/2014
awesome please continue...
CKFan37 chapter 22 . 3/12/2014
Great story. I hope you update soon.
Every1'sFriend chapter 23 . 3/8/2014
OMG! I hope I'm not dreaming. You updated? My God I'm so Happy :D. *Doing a happy dance. Oops fell down. Lol*

Woah, who is trying to frame Jannie up? Pleeeease update soon
Crazy4Oreos chapter 23 . 3/8/2014
Yipee! An update! It's fairly getting more complicated by the second! Please update NOW. :-D
Every1'sFriend chapter 22 . 3/3/2014
If you don't update then I swear I'll kick your ass. No offence.
It's a quite good story and you're not updating. *pouting* So not cool. Please please please please, a million times please update. I recently completed reading this story and it's too gud
Crazy4Oreos chapter 22 . 1/22/2014
Please update! I LOVE this story. Could you please increase the chapter's length? Pwetty please with Neal on the top.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/14/2014
It is mrsClarke not Santiago
Kate chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
Hey! Not Fair. I am an avid silent reader of this story since I don't remember and I saw that you updated your other stories but not this one. Pleeeeeeease Updaaaate. Pretty please with a strawberry on the top.
Crazy4Oreos chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
Can't wait 4 more. Getting excited here. Pleeease update. :-)
Name Jess chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
Good story. Left an impression on my mind. Not many stories can do that. Please update.