Reviews for Mated
nightingale231 chapter 1 . 8/2/2019
And baby-making too in the future
theunraveledghoul chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
This was hot as hell. I really liked it. Thanks a lot
xxIvorySkinnedxx chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
I don't know what these reviewers are on about it's not rapey at all. It's obvious Stiles wanted it as well, loved the story.
Fairywater chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Reading the reviews, I thought this would be a non-con in disguise. Well, they are wrong. I’m honestly so surprised by the reviews since to me, it’s clear as day that Stiles want this as well. Maybe it’s because I was so prepared for a non-con scene that it threw me off? Then I would say the warnings of a dub-con is spot on. Btw it’s a good doujinshi type story. Thanks for writing this.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
FAN!~
FancyLampshade chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
This was... really disturbing to read :/ You should definitely put a rape warning, not just for the first scene but for multiple of them.
l0ul0u chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
This is not "a bit of dub cob if you squint"! Derek didn't "practically" rape Stiles, he actually raped Stiles... repeatedly. Stiles never consented. Your own character admits that he is powerless to stop Derek.

Just letting something happen because you know you can't stop it isn't consent. Also just because your abuser makes you come does not make it okay cause "you came so then you must like it". It is a common manipulation tactic of abusers to say so.

I read the whole thing because your summary made it seem like you were going to own this fic and call out the rape trope. It's almost worse that you tried to tidy things up with "Stiles didn't hate his abuser in the end so now it is all okay."
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Awesomeness
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Man I would love to see how them being mates would affect how they take down the bad guys.
SereneCalamity chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Ridiculously hot.
padnpendreamer chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Oooh...this was fun. I enjoyed this. This will be a fun read to check back in with.
lizzysakura21 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Awhhhhhh poor stiles and derek
Aconit chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Amazing fic
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
best ever im horny form it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015