Reviews for Mated
Fernando chapter 1 . 3/25
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FIC IN THE WORLD. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT 3
pepperpie28 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
That was flipping awesome!
Polaria chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
That first time scene was definetly dubious consent, and not the mild kind either. Yes we can excuse it with all amounts of wolfy things, but your version of Stiles said quite clearly that he would have preferred to wait; implying that he wanted to withdraw his consent. I know it's just a story, but having appropriate trigger warnings is important and it's one of the reasons browsing AO3 is a much better reading experience compared fo .
gothfelicitysmoak chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I love this but where the fuck is the sheriff lol
Heidiionaanita chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Wow awesome :) I like how you write Derick and stiles :3
LovelyFangirls chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Biting is my kink. All day every day. :3
phlossie chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
this needs more warning for triggers and abusive relationship. kudos for being such an amazing writer tho! its really good! :D i'd love to see what this would be like as a multi chapter fic...? - phlossie
GeekaZoid420 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That was so hot AND beautiful at the same time!

Props brutha! Awesome writing!
aries1972 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Awesome! There's just something about the way you write for Derek and Stiles! :)
MelancholicBaby chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
That was really intense...and this really got me: "Just leave the money on the dresser." Had Stiles been looking, he might've seen the shocked look on Derek's face. "Excuse me?" "It's a hundred for the night. Sex doesn't come cheap nowadays, but I'll give you a discount cause you're my regular." He poured every bit of sarcasm and malice he could into the words, cause quite frankly, this routine of theirs left Stiles feeling like a whore. "You… think I'm using you? For sex?" Stiles sat up, blanket pooling around his lap as he looked into Derek's eyes. "Well… aren't you?" "Stiles… you're my mate-" "Yes! Exactly!" he exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air. "This thing we have going on here," he motioned pointing his finger back and forth between him and Derek, "this is the result of me being your mate. You feel compelled to sleep with me because of whatever werewolf thing you got going on, not cause you actually want to."
Really great story, I enjoyed it very much (obviously) and I would like to read something from you in the future. Keep up the good work :)
Chester chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I'm loving the ending!
NadiaGrace16 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Loved it (:
XxwithxoutaxwordxX chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Aw! I really loved it! I love this pairing and you did a great job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »