Reviews for Giving a Hand
VampireAreej chapter 12 . 2/7
Omg this was amazingly sexy and so...so Just so good ok!? Xp thanks for this sultry fanfic.
SoMa4386 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
nope! not reading this anymore. i thought i was ready for lemon, but apparently not!
Hi chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
I love this story. The build up and ending were both amazing. This has to be one of the best fanfics that I have read - and I read a lot! You make me want to make an account just to save this story. Great job with the characters, mood and well everything! I hope you make more stories like this with Soul and Maka. I will be looking D
Angel Kitten Burst chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Omfg
bloodthirsty4u chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
I, I just love it. its beautiful
Bill chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
It puts the lotion on the skin or else's it gets the hose agian
NSA is watching chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
so to make this quick I LOVE IT I am a huge fan of soul eater since the first showing and this has taken my love higher then ever.
potentialauthor18 chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
And that was just a perfect ending. Not cheesy at all and the emotional meaning in that act just has me grinning like an idiot. Incrdible story, you don't see one's like this all the time.
potentialauthor18 chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Awwwww! Does anyone else find this adorable?
potentialauthor18 chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
And it's happening. Gotta say, I've been hoping they'd eventually get to this. And it feels like the right time, not just right away.
potentialauthor18 chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
I have a feeling those sharp teeth of his are going to play a part soon, as they almost always do. That's what I was expecting to begin with, but I guess he's got to climb the stairs just as she did.
potentialauthor18 chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
At a boy Soul, that's how you do it son. I like how what she wanted, her orgasm, interrupted how close she was to kissing him. Damn, I love buildups like this and yours has got to be one of the best I've ever read.
potentialauthor18 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Soul, you don't go and leave a girl unfullfiled. It's a shitty feeling and you damn well make sure that she is without a shadow of a doubt content. Now get in there!
potentialauthor18 chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Climbing them steps, though I was expecting this to happen exactly this way. This is like taking two at a time. I was just expecting a swap of positions. But I'm cool with this.
potentialauthor18 chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
Oh yes, I think I'll be liking tentative Maka alot. Alright, clicking the next button.