Reviews for JLJ: Girl of Tomorrow
Sceptic chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
How can this be a Nanoha fic if you bring characters from other shows, like GL?

It's just an AU crossover, and should go into the crossover section as other similiar fics and not main one if you indeed want to reuse GL later plus other heroes/villains from other shows.
justbehappydammit chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I barely know about GaoGaiGar (other than the fact that it's awesome), but I'd love to read a story about Green Lantern Guy (Shishioh, not Gardner).

Love how superhero story shorter skirt.

Love this story.
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Cool :) And so magic can still hurt her? Interesting. One of the worst things about superman is that he's inable to get hurt. Sure that's an awesome superpower but still it's boring cos you know he will win in the end anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Please continue :)
Marco A. Salazar chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Ok, this is something I hope to see more chapters of at some point in the future. It's pretty cool.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Lol! Not bad, though I wonder what will happen when Nanoha, green lantern meet Nanoha super girl? :p
2takuya chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ok, so I'm honestly curious as to how you'll proceed from here. I mean, are you going to incorporate the Nanoha storyline with this, or is it going to be completely different? And if you do incorporate the Nanoha storyline, that might be kinda cool. I mean, you could do something along the lines of skipping to right after Strikers, and maybe something comes up and Riot Force 6 visits the planet that Nanoha was born on, cause a fugitive is hiding there, and Nanoha begins to remember things. And heck, maybe someone from Nanoha's planet is still alive, only because he destroyed everyone else on Nanoha's planet, and he's hiding out on said planet. I mean, that could be a pretty interesting way to have things come to light. Dang, all these ideas popping into my head. Well, it's your story, write it how you want. I'm just here to enjoy it, so I'm looking forward to your next update!
Anon X chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Kara's the daughter of Zor-El and his wife, not Jor-El. If you're going to make Kara their daughter in this fic, at least remove the Zor-El in her name.

The fic looks interesting though, looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Cool, let's see how Kara grows up while having Japanese influence.
GameMaster20 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
approval
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Lol.

Nanoha as supergirl and Fate as Lois. I can just see that.

I look forward to more soon.

Keep up the good work.

In Love & Light,

Zona Rose };-
Nyamu chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Not really going to read this (Because i just don't like DCComics for some unknown reason)

So Im sorry there but...

Shouldn't this be in the crossover section? Just asking.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2