Reviews for Assess and Recommend
Jethro25 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Just re-read this excellent tale (for about the 5th time), & I've just realized that I never posted a review. My official stance is, OUTSTANDING! I'm a huge Batman fan, & though I've never been real big on Black Widow, I've enjoyed her in the MCU. Your story was well written, obviously well thought out, & a pleasure to read. I hope to see more from you in the future. Thanks for the wonderful story, G
purpleMurex chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
very interesting :D
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
awesome story
PristinelyUngifted chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is so very well-written, and the characters are just so true to their nature. I would really appreciate it if you wrote a sequel or at least a more satisfying ending to this. Oh, come on. We all want to know what happens when Batman and the Catwoman meet all the Avengers. I liked how you gave Natasha her own solo mission, because she gets a lot of those from Nick Fury.
frouwe chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS.

I recently realised what a good couple Natasha and Bruce would make (I use couple loosely; it can be on the literal sense or just as crime-fighting partners), and I've only been able to find two stories that even have them vaguely in the same room and only one is worth a read (it's this one).

Everyone's so on point, it's delightful. Natasha is ultimately a solo agent by nature, even if she has gotten used to Clint, and the same is true for Bruce and Selina, I think. The interrogation scenes are my favourite; even though Selina and Bruce have teamed up they have different approaches and they let each other take turns. Bruce's MO is to build walls and hers is to try to sneak around them, Natasha's somewhere in-between.

I would read the shit out of this three taking Lex Luthor down. (Dying about Clark and Steve, btw). Or just Selina and Bruce acknowledging Natasha as someone on their side. She can leave SHIELD, I don't even care. It doesn't seem like those two are going to let their guard down ever, though. "Wait sir, we wait," I suppose.

Is there a third part of this crossover thing? I'm going to check right now.
BluSkyRose chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Perfect. Love it. :D So true to the characters...Personally, I'd like to have more of Nightwing, but that's just 'cause he's my favorite hero. X3
Jo chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
OMG love! keep going
FanFicReader25 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Just got into this crossover fandom. This is the most believable story I've read yet.
What Came First chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I can not express how much I loved this. You seemed to have captured the characters and their relationships perfect. And I'm asking you, please, write a sequel. I would love to see what happens next. Keep writing.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This is wonderful. I can definitely see why Natasha was assigned to Bruce and Selina, too. I have to admit to only seeing the first Iron Man movie in the Avengers series, but she definitely seems to be the perfect choice to tail Batman and Definitely-not-Catwoman. (I'm calling her that because of her reaction to the name. Poor Selina, lol.)

I definitely wish you would write a sequel to this. Great job!
ByeByeBriar chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This is really good. I like how you managed to capture the characters of everyone.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This just BLEEDS cool.
venicefour chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Your writing is incredible and this story is amazing!
liesmyth chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was gorgeous. Really wonderful, and I could keep going with an endless list of synonyms to explain how cool this was. Well done :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »