Reviews for Instant Corpse Party, Party Not Included
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Excuse me while I sob.
authority02 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
They're so cute! Squee.

I liked everything - there wasn't any part that didn't work. It meshed together like a freaking LOHAC. You're awesome.
Raieth Star chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I am posting this after reading this a second time.

I had to read it again after I went and caught up on all of Homestuck.

Thank you from the bottom of the pit I call a heart that you wrote this and piqued my curiosity so hard I read it all the way through without knowing anything about it. Then was forced to track down where it came from in order to understand.

You have made a new Homestuck fangirl today. I hope your proud of yourself.

PS. You should be ..

Your characterization is spot on, and it's something I can totally see happening. Kinda makes me wish that the story never touches on it so I can leave this in my head-cannon as a wonderful d'awwwww moment between the three of them. Figures Dave would be a sucker for disney movies. ..
zackubernerdcondon chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
What worked and what didn't? Well, I feel like you cut a huge emotional break down on Dave and John's part over thier gaurdians. However that makes sense as it would shatter the feel of the fic. That said

YES MOAR YES MOAR YES MOAR YES MOAR YES MOAR YES MOAR YES MOAR YES MOAR YES MOAR YES MOAR YES MOAR YES MOAR YES MOAR YES MOAR