Reviews for Against Medical Advice
Tori-Bird627 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Perfect, and I'm glad Sam got to hear that he helped Marin, after going through that, he deserved the win.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Ach all my dreams came true with this fic. Marin came back, because I hated how awesome Sam saving her was only for her to have nothing to do with the episode; Sam actually needed some recovery time, he wasn't just lollipops and rainbows immediately after the devil was pried out of his head; and Dean got to comfort Sam, because with all hurt you gotta have the comfort to make it worthwhile.
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
oh wow! this was really good! I really enjoyed reading this story! :)
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Good story. Interesting tag to the episode since we don't really know what happened when Sam was discharged form the hospital. Keep up the good work!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That would have been nice to see on show.
Psychee chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I enjoyed this story with my coffee this morning before ending to work. Thanks for a morning pick up.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I've read some different tags to this episode and enjoyed reading your story.
I loved picturing Dean being angry and upset because Sam had been hurt.
It was also nice that Dean found out how Sam helped Marin in the hospital even while he was trying not to fall apart.
I wondered if Sam would know that Dean had left his side briefly even if it was to just get some clothes. Nice brother moment. :)
I wonder how long Sam slept after leaving the hospital?
Thanks for sharing another story with us.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love that you had Marin talk to Dean about how Sam helped. :) I also loved Dean watching Sammy and caring for him. I also thought you did a great job showing Sam and Dean's feelings towards Cas at this time. Thanks for sharing!
laurie31 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Very lovely tag. I always felt we got ripped off here; we deserved more between Sam nearly having his brains fried, Cas "shifting" the crazy, and suddenly - voila, Sam's all normal, dressed, well-rested and getting in the car. I guess maybe we are to believe that Cas healing him also "fixed" the extreme exhaustion, but I think your idea that he slept for a few hours makes more sense. I also REALLY wish Dean would find out that Sam saved that girl. It's an itch almost as bad as the ones for the amulet and voice mail...sigh. Thanks for writing that it happened. :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Nice one I think Sam should be much more tired after Cas reversed the hallucinations, but I guess he kind of fixed himself? I don't even know xD Season 7 was so weird! LOL Well, 6 and 7, I just hope it's fixable at season 8 or I'll be so disappointed! In Carver we trust! XDD
Anyway, about answering us, as far as I'm concerned, don't worry about it! I know you are reading my reviews because I already know you. No hurry, okay?
Kisses
R.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Loved this. Loved how you pictured both boys. Thanks.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Good story.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Im glad so much with this scene lost,I loved!Great job!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was great! Thanks for writing it. I needed more after that episode. Seriously, these stories could go on and on... (And no, I'm not putting that on you. I'm just saying thanks for even doing one!) :)
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was really fantastic. The close bond between Dean and Sam has always been amazing and I really enjoyed this.