Reviews for Bonding With The Violet Rose!
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 1/1
Well it's the price Ino pays for being a fangirl.
eliteshadow chapter 2 . 1/1
cool story please update and post more soon!
SPark681 chapter 2 . 1/1
Nice story so far wonder if we'll get a flashback of Naruto's team before they died anyways keep up the great work!
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Okay I have to say this is a story that I feel has ALOT of potential to become something great. I am really into it and I am alittle sad to knowing as of right now there is no more to read. I was really interested in seeing Naruto train Ino and watching grow stronger as well as their relationship starting to grow and become something great. I really like stories where he meet one of the girls at a young age and we get to see them have a effect on each other. So a more seasoned Naruto training Ino just felt and read as a great story. I really hope we get more of this one or it comes back as a revamp.
RememberMe-soon chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
This is amusing. The AU Naruto makes sense and I'm a bit interested in his former team. Not just flashbacks or info dumps but casual conversation wise. It's fun to see characters in a fight and not using just their trump cards to win a fight. I think it would be more fitting if Naruto was considered a sempai rather than sensei. He is a superior or more experienced shinobi, yes, but I don't think that would give him enough of either to be considered her sensei. Unless it was used to mock rather than compliment. Anyways, I'll be happy to read more when you update.

Happy Writing!
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Can you update on naruto of justice.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Don't read too mand NaruIno fics but this one is pretty good.

ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Please Continue!
CelticReaper chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
nice chapter

i would like some more background info on Naruto and his ninja career please

update soon please
McGeezel chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Thanks for the update. I'm liking the introduction and naruto's past so far. I love this kick you are on right now
huskerfan chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Good story so far, I think your doing a great job with these recent naruto stories developing an au past for naruto and flushing out his character along with making an interesting persona for Ino. I think too many other authors stick too close to cannon and its nice to see you really take advantage of creating a different storyline.
delphinous chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
a very nice chapter giving some decent background of their meeting while maintaining their basic, underlying natures as people. looking forwards to the next chapter
Apollymi28 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
good chapter. Like the ending with murdering the blonde.
Cairn Ramius chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Good fic, keep it up.
delphinous chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
YES. OMG i've been crying over the terrible naruto/ino stories that have been made recently ,the only good ones are the old ones i've read a dozen times before. thank you for starting one that doesn't seem like poop at the start